Reviews for The Debt
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
I do so love a happy ending! :)
Rokai666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
This is kind of a run on chapter. It's a little to long to be a one shot and could maybe be split up into 3 or 4 chapter to become a short story. This is still by far one of the more amusing reads I've had on here though.
Jonathan Deller chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
Nice story.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
Sqweeeee! Awesomeness!
stevem1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
This is very good. Well written, flows well.
terrahsims chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
'ello 'ello this is nighthawk...
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
Very enjoyable fic! Excellent idea of having Harry call in the life debts. Wish there would have been a bit more to the ending. It was getting really interesting there. Loved the Fudge and Umbridge bashing. The Veela life debt was quite amusing. Enjoyed the dynamic there between Harry and Fleur. Your use of Sirius in this fic was amazing! Lots of great laughs there! Very well played!
Sparda Aireth chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
A fun tale. I got a little weird towards the end but I liked it.
A chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Entertaining story.
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
Definitely an excellent and thoroughly enjoyable short story, I very much enjoyed the time I spent reading this story, thanks for all the fun.
Cwhit930 chapter 1 . 6/13/2020
A new AU plot line. Thanks for the original story you created. Never read a life debt of the whole country. Thanks for the share
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
Harry and Fleur is not a pairing I generally enjoy, but this was very nicely done, thank you for sharing it
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Loved it, it had my over half ask me a lot about me laugh (giggling like a mad woman as he put it lol)
GlennersGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Thank you for including the nod to 'Allo 'Allo - still one of my favourite shows. We still tend to greet each other with "Good moaning" :-) Really enjoying your stories.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »