Reviews for Break
Lucinda Hindle chapter 1 . 8/31
Quite sad, it would be nice if you add another very small chapter about their reconciliation after the Battle of Hogwarts, it would be quite good. Otherwise its quite sentimental. For me Ginny was always the fiery and powerful witch, and seeing her so heartbroken, broke me.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh my darling, he will mend it before long. It will be as good as new. I promise.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I love your H/G so much! Please don't stop writing them hehehe
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Oh this was so sad- I really liked the interspersion of the conversation
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Oh, Ginny...
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
BEAUTIFUL. Oh, Ginny, darling, she's so strong. I love that even at the end when Molly comforts her, she thinks only of Harry's feelings. :')
cat chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
YES an angsty H/G scene. The only scenes I love more than the fluffy scenes.
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Oh, poor Ginny :(

LOVE Molly.

Stupid, dumb, noble Harry... lol

Apparently I can't talk in full sentences tonight...haha Sometimes angst is angst is angst, but Harry/Ginny angst just feels so much angstier sometimes :P Well done, my dear :)

xx
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
️️️
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Spectacular
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
*snorts* Break, indeed-break my heart, you have! This about killed me, our strong, fiery Ginny holding it together one more day until the end of the school year, until she got home, and then finally breaking down. And even then, her first thought when her mum joins her is to protect Harry.

That's my girl!
Imirasa chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Nooo this was so sad :'( Poor Ginny. I love her so much. So much fire and strength in that girl, but sometimes, you just need to let it out. And mum's shoulder is always the best place to do it. Beautiful writing!
finite7incantatum chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Hi Lucy! I've been following your stories for years and years, and I've finally decided to get an account to tell you how much your stories mean to me. I was skeptical about Fanfiction until a few years ago, when I stumbled upon Oh, Harry. It was the first story I ever read on this site, and after that, there was no stopping me because your stories are extremely addicting. I've read every single one of your stories and I can honestly tell you that I don't think anyone on this site stays as true to the books as you do. You make the characters that I know and love come alive, and every time I read one of your stories, I feel like I'm experiencing the magic of Harry Potter for the very first time. Thank you for your beautiful stories and for all of the enchanting, magical adventures.

I loved this story a lot! I've always wanted to know how Ginny felt after that break-up. Ron did say she was cut up, but you've really captured her character beautifully here. I hope you post more stories soon! Also, will you be updating Great Deeds any time soon? It's one of my favorite stories of yours. I love Minerva :)
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Oh, this broke my heart. Ginny is such a strong person. I love how you interspersed the description with the actual conversation. I can imagine her playing it over and over in her head like that. I love the way you described how she was barely conscious of where she was and how she'd gotten there, it's very realistic. Ron asking her if she was all right, and the hushed conversation between him and Mrs. Weasley, and the twins listening intently - it's all so spot-on. But the ending! The ending was the best. I've always imagined Ginny to be the kind of girl who hates crying in front of anyone except her mum. Because when it comes to your mother, you really can't help it. "As though it hadn't already been broken." *sobs*
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Ahhhhh, this is AMAZING! Good job. I love the way Ginny keeps replaying the conversation in her head, and the way you had Mrs Weasley come in at the end. Perfection. :)