Reviews for Breaking point
SoulMore chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
FAN!~
AddictionProblems21 chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
please continue this story! its amazing!
Prophe-Cass chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I love it! You have to continue! I. Want. To. Read. More!
RedHoodsWife chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Moooooooore por favor
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
This was an awesome idea! I hope you continue it. I would love to see how it ends!
guanacowriter chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Loved the idea! And the way you portrayed the characters! :)
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Holy crap this is AMAZING! the concept is incredibly intriguing because you really have a point. Allura specifies how the bond can't be forced, so how does he expect to control the lions? The idea here isn't even that far fetched. Also, you do an AMAZING job at creating a perfectly tense atmosphere. Like, I don't know if you understand how effectively you're executing is. By setting up the mood of the story with psychologically damaging scenes, the story displays Zarkon's cruelty on a level that the show doesn't quite capture. The descriptions really let the audience feel the sense of hopelessness, desperation, and frustration that the characters feel, and I could not stop reading for a second. (Which was problematic because I started this in chemistry class...) this is super interesting, and I sincerely hope this isn't the last of the story that we get to see. Great job and thanks for posting!
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
This is brilliant! Please continue!
I love Truffle chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
good chapter I can't wait to see where you take it
NoisulIvone chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
You know what. I got to thinking about something similar, but more for the fact that Zarkon begins to realize the serious issue that are the humans, with all that paladins have done in such a short time. good story, I will follow it closely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Great start! I look forward to more!

Oh, and don't forget to add Character Tags!
Ranubis chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Good concept! Any chance of a later scene where Zarkon explains his motivations to the Paladins? Looking forward to more.
San Wolves chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Wow this was awesome! Lovely. I look forward for more.