Reviews for Impact
musicnlyrics chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
I love it. Thank you for labyrinth so long and hard to make this a possibility.

You're not the only one who would.
Gemjj chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Amazing. That is all.
TFALokiwriter chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Sweeet ending :)
Tourmaline Shine chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
The quintessential example of a truly great "what-if" scenario and much needed closure. It's pretty much the best Cordelia/Doyle story I've read yet and obviously a labor of love. Thank you so much for sharing with us! A real treasure, even more so after eleven years!
jack the shmee chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Just an awesome story. Thanks so much for writing and I hope you're well!
XxDyingToLivexX chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
This fan fiction was beyond amazing! UGH! TOTALLY SATISFIED MY NEEDS! I got MAJOR CLOSURE from reading this! Not only was it an amazing storyline and concept, but you did EACH of the characters superbly! Everything about this fanfic is fucking perfection. I wish I could give you the biggest round of applause. I am keeping this storyline in my heart forever. And it's so damn good, I'd even consider it canon!

RIP Glenn Quinn. This was a great story for honoring his memory. 3
Jen chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Okay, so I haven't been here for about... oh say SEVEN YEARS, but I came back to read this again and I'm so, so happy that I did. I still maintain it's the best fic I've ever read. Thank you so much for it!
cymba chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Amazing story, I can't believe the quality.

You should be writing "real" stuff, you are a very talented writer and the plotting is superb.
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
I LOVE this story! You are an amazing writer. It made me want to cry though, sometimes out of joy, sometimes out of sadness. I will admit, I cried afterwards when I realized Glenn was gone too and *sadly* there is no gauntlet we can use to go back and save him. He will definitely be missed...
CowsWillRule chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
THAT WAS THE BEST DOYLE STORY I HAVE EVER READ! granted its also one of the only ones i'v ever read but, damn! i think i can die happy now! ;) you've just satisfied alot of doyle lovers out there and gived the series the ending it should have had. congrats! 5/5
jenefaner chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Bravo! Well done!

I enjoyed this story very much. You did an amazing job fixing the wound of 'Hero'.

And as for Glenn...I too have often wished I could turn back time and save him. Id rip the needle right out of his hand and smack him upside the head before gushing to him how wonderful he is, and how he shouldnt throw it all away. I hope he has found peace in heaven with God.
RealLuvAlways chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
I regret to admit this is my first and only review of this story. It is honestly way too good for that to be the case. I've actually read it twice now, but I downloaded it onto my kindle and therefore didn't get a chance to review.

Anyways, the story was pure magic. I was devestated after watching Angel for the first time and falling in love with Doyle only to be heartbroken when they killed him off. Your story was my solace.

I thought you captured the raw emotions that Cordelia experienced having lived through something so horrific and then essentially forced to do so again. One of my favorite parts was when Cordy first sees Doyle again after being put back in time.

I also really enjoyed the strength you gave Cordy. Not only was she hilarious - especially with the oracles - she was brave and sure of herself (and yet not overbearing and condescending like I often find Buffy).

So I know its been years since this came out but since you spent the time to give such a masterpiece I thought it deserved so praise. It deserves more, in fact, but hopefully this one long review will do it justice.

If you ever get the itch to write a follow up you've definitely earned a fan! Thank you.
HollzHatter chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
VERY well written. I am astounded at how good this story is. I loved it. Phenominal! They should have made thisinto an episode or something. So great it's written so well. Thankyouso much for uploading it!

RIP Glenn
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm scribbling things down as I go)

I really liked this, a very interesting storyline and I must admit, I'm glad we got a happy ending :)

Really liked the fight scene with the Time Keeper in the first paragraph

I liked the scene where Cordelia speaks to the Oracles. '"And you try my fashion sense, Grouchy Smurf!"' - heee

Have to say I'm liking Cordy a lot more here than I did on the show
LucidKren chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
How interesting. I really enjoyed this.