Reviews for His Harry
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 2 . 8/18
I love this so much, it's adorable. You better continue this before you make me beg you to let me adopt it from you.
whalezebra chapter 3 . 8/12
I really like how this story is written. I hope to see more of it!
Kai Chizuru chapter 3 . 7/3
Er... "Talk less, smile more."? Anyway, damn Tom! No one is gonna take his Harry after that for sure!
MonochromeJoker29 chapter 3 . 6/30
Love it! It’s nice to see toddler Fem!Harry and Tom with an explanation about magical attachment and how growing up with magic would be like. Makes me wonder though how Harry would change things and whag would happen when they discvoer both children have magical ancestors.
Serelena chapter 3 . 6/25
Your story is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us!
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 6/24
A well done chapter. Nicely done with explaining the relationship Harry and Tom have. It wild seem the two do not want to be separated from the other and if there is an attempt then they would use accidental magic on their intended victim. It was quite endearing to read how they interacted with one another as they interact and converse about all that took place at that time. It will be quite the adventure for the two when they find out about what their mysterious powers actually are. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 3 . 6/23
Wow! Holy cow... gonna be interesting when people who can actually separate them come into play...
Lady Syndra chapter 3 . 6/22
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sutoka-chan chapter 3 . 6/22
yayyy finally an update! they are so cute together
oOAngelwithaBrokenHaloOo chapter 3 . 6/21
I love this story
Ghouly-Girl chapter 3 . 6/21
That was bloody brilliant, loved the look at how they grew up together in the orphanage. Super excited to see what it is you have planned for the rest.
AnimeLover229 chapter 3 . 6/21
Great story, i love it!
Gurgaraneth chapter 3 . 6/21
Love it kinda hoping harrys a parselmouth wonder if sirius will come back soon nd take them both back
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 6/21
Oh wow that was just...yup i can see tom doing that
StarFlameSky chapter 3 . 6/21