Reviews for Beautiful Destroyer
Black.Horus chapter 7 . 5/25
This... is good. Nothing spectacular and mindblowing, but oddly satisfying. The relationship between Vin and Louise is just making me giddy through the entire story. I haven't read your other works beside Rurouni Familiars months ago, but you have good talent on writing romance. Say, how much focus will you give on this story? I noticed years of Hiatus on this and I want to avoid adding more stories that I kept on checking every week for an update.
FractiousDay chapter 7 . 5/18
Nothing special to say regarding quality, perfectly competently written, however continuously disappointing. I’m not familiar with Vin and only mildly with mistborn but it just generally feels like it’s plodding along. Many other fics have remarkably similar plots and the constant ‘don’t care about people’ *cares about people* has become rather fatiguing.

Not entirely sure where it’s going but hopefully somewhere interesting.
ReaderWarrior chapter 7 . 5/16
Great fun! Loved Hoid, but I feel as if Vin would 'recognize' him, even if by just a gut feeling. When she saw him in H.o.A, she sensed there was something wrong with him. (Just a personal opinion, but I would love to hear upon yours)
Celestia's Paladin chapter 7 . 5/13
Hoid, wondering when he might show... And the Hedgehog Song, oh God he's been to the Discworld.
xbox432 chapter 7 . 5/12
So sad... we were so close to getting to see more of Derf and now he is lost and alone without a wielder. :'(

Another thing that is sad is how Vin and Louise's neuroses are playing off one another in such a spectacular fireball of poor wording and snappish conversation.
Nhobdy chapter 7 . 5/11
HAH! No story is complete without Hoid butting his head in. Although... I admit a morbid desire to know of this Hedgehog Song
WindbornesWord chapter 4 . 5/9
Ok Nightblood showing up was neat. What about Derflinger though? And wow I forgot how Skittish Vin is.
ReaderWarrior chapter 6 . 5/7
It was great to see another chapter. As a Cosmere enthusiast and a man of culture, I love this fanfic very much. I hope to read another chapter in the future. If you need any help with realmatics, allomancy, or feruchemy, please let me know!
Parselmaster chapter 6 . 4/26
Very cool to see this updated. Quite a bit of ground to cover though.
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 6 . 4/23
Ah, so good to see new life breathed into this fic! Vin's one of my all-time favorite fictional characters, and watching her interact with the fools of the "Zero" cast is a delight.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 6 . 4/23
Wow, this is good. It's like a character from much later on in the series interacting with them in the beginning.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 6 . 4/20
Well this is a pleasent surprise. More misadventures of Vin and Louise, and now in Albion. God help them
xbox432 chapter 6 . 4/20
She had hoped to convince Princess Henrietta to have her knighted, and Vin might have been an assassin. - Whooo, Wardes is doing a damned good job with his psychological manipulation, he's quite handily driving a wedge ever further between Vin and Louise.
Dragonrider314 chapter 6 . 4/19
It lives! Good work on the chapter. I've been going back through the original trilogy recently and it made my night to see this updated. Really curious to see where this eventually goes.
Guardian of Nesh chapter 6 . 4/19
I wasn't expecting to see this again, but I'm happy to. Though, I'll need to reread the older chapters.