Reviews for Thomas Hadrian Hagrid
lovely!
nadasnape chapter 14 . 3/25
Please update
The Lazy Princess chapter 9 . 3/3
I am in love with this story.
Mentathial chapter 14 . 2/21
oh my gods! I love this story, it is so perfect and am I crazy to say that I sort of ship Tom and Minerva? I love the changes you have made to Tom's life and the person you have made him. Can you please do one-shots after this story is done about this affects others? Like maybe Lily and Severus remain friends after Lily and James get married, James and Sirius are less of a bully and Regulus doesn't loose his brother because tom has changed Slytherin to a good place to be rather than a house of bigots people thought it to be? A place where Harry, Draco, Ron and Hermione are friends? I mean big changes but you can write it and they will be lovely to read. Update soon.
BTW the two people Tom is referring to are Minerva and Albus?
ndnesh chapter 14 . 2/20
Brilliant
Awesome!
OOOO this was a good one!
Not really talky! Very nice! I like this style of writing, and I am also flowing in your stream-of-consciousness!
ndnesh chapter 5 . 1/18
Very very nice! Heart warming little drabbles!
Minnie x Tom yaaaaaassss
PoorlyThoughtOutPlan chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
I like it! Good story.
Go Outside chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
This is an incredible and captivating story. I love the premise and am so glad to read a Hagrid centric fic where he isn't portrayed as a fool. Thank you! Looking forward to more :)
areebae chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
This story is brilliant. Not only is the writing heartwarming, but the idea is genius and utterly mind-blowing. I sincerely hope you will continue with this story. (Not to worry, feel free to go at your own pace).