Reviews for A birthday wish
Sweet :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very cute piece. Keep writing
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
*snicker* Funny! Good work!

~hbpm
aw chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
AWESOME
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
yay good ending happiness joy
tikitikirevenge chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

You probably think I'm one of those spammers with no volcabulary whatsoever. Correct.
DiggaDigga chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Wow. Once again great story. You make stories that seem to have perfectly cliched endings. Then you turn around and make it something completly different. I mean i was sure that her wish would be for the boys to notice her birthday. Not the crystal ball to break.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Aw... that was soo sweet!
Kyrria chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Good work!
TheSkyIsOrange325 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
that was short and sweet i liked it
broken teacups chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
HAHA! Not as funny as the other one, but this is GREAT in a most different way, GOOd WOrk. :)

Lei
Ari-Griffin chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I wish I had a Sweet 16 birthday party like Hermione. ALL of my friends forgot my birthday. I am not joking. Good fic. Keep up the good work.
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
ha ha ha lol luv it! _ harry and ron are so sweet in your fic! keep writing!

m.m.
Li-chan the birthday girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
OMG! Kitty! I'm in tears! I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier! I'm days late! I'm sooooooooooooo sorry! I feel so guilty! But I'm so touched too! Ok, I'm turning into fluffy mess! Hey, thanks. This is the greatest gift I have ever received. You have just made me eternally happy! This was also a great fic! Very cute! It's going right onto my fav. list! My birthday presents for you cannot compare! How am I to outdo you Katie?

**Lavender and Parvati pop in with their crystal bal**

Lavender: We forsee great things in the future for you Katie!

Parvati: Yes many great things!

Lavender and Parvati: And an extremely looooong email from Laura!

**Lavender and Parvati pop back to whence they came**

Sorry, bit whacky right now! But I think that Levender and Parvati has made a correct prediction

Why didn't you say anything?

I've talked to you just recently...certainly since my B-day?

Thank you! Your probably going to get sick of reading that :-D

I can't believe you wrote me a story

Your a great friend to Katie! You've put up with my unresponsiveness (is that even a word?) and my belated reviews to your stories! Which by the way are incredible! I just reviewed the last two chapters of Forever In My Heart and Soul! Really good! Your very talented and I hope you keep going with your novel! I still haven't read it, but I will soon. (School work is such a drag). I'm going to print it out and read it at school :) Well, I'm going to print a bit at a time, it's pretty long ~ In fact that was what I was going to do until I decided to check up on your fanfiction! And good thing I did too! Otherwise I would have missed reading out on not only Forever in My Heart and Soul, but also this great fic!

Okay, this is getting a bit long ~ I'll be a-emailing ya soon!

Lotso' love and gratitude,