Reviews for Intensity
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
I am really enjoying your story. Please keep writing and post again soon. :)
Hellp chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
More story please, I like the slow build up and just the overall emotions of this fanfic
evilgoddess1990 chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
This is a very interesting story, please update soon.
-evilgoddess1990 loves yah
Prince Potter chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tay Elouise chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
Love it! My favourite part of Drarry fics are the reactions of everyone when they find out. And of course it's usually Hermione first. I'm interested to see how long they can keep it secret!
Prince Potter chapter 10 . 10/22/2016
I was just wondering if you could tell us what happened to Lucius
FandomFreak1980 chapter 11 . 10/22/2016
I have been waiting for this! Great chapter.
Tay Elouise chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
I'm loving this story so far and I cannot wait for another update! I love stories where the characters actually stay in character (except for maybe Ginny, I don't think she'd be like that but maybe that's just me) I can't wait for Harry to see Malfoy again. Keep up the good work!
HPAddiction chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Omg please write more! I love your story!
FandomFreak1980 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
I like that Mrs. Weasley is sympathetic to Harry and not mad at him or blaming him. Will Draco come help him now, or was he on house arrest?
MisL95 chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
Thanks for the update! I only just found this story after chapter 6 and I'm really enjoying it. I like how Harry isn't completely clueless to Ginny's advances. I haven't read a story about Harry and Draco that starts straight after the final battle before and it's a great idea. You also make the characters actions believable, which is great! If Harry broke up with Ginny's I can't see her completely giving up after liking him for so long, and Harry would be the type to overthink Draco's actions for sure. Of course, Draco kissing Harry is a bit unrealistic, but that's 'cause it's fanfiction! And that's one of the reasons I clicked on this story :)
Bec0716 chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Love the story so far! Can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Love this fic, you're an excellent writer!
You are awesome chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Can't believe I'm just now finding this fic, it's amazing! The plot and story line is believable and well constructed. The characters are actual IN character, it great! This fic definitely deserves more attention! Can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Omg you killed me with that kiss !
Please please write more !