Reviews for The Demon and His Priest
Ooh spicy
Cafrye chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Interesting . . .
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
But did he get his revenge though? It's really depressing to think that after everything he suffered, Sasuke ended up as Naruto's mindless sex slave while Itachi the mass murderer got away with what he did.
LaughingPrincess88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I don't think I've seen classic demons and Japanese demons mixed like this before. Very good, but it feels incomplete since Sasuke hasn't gotten his revenge. Plus, I was kind of hoping for a full lemon between Naruto and Sasuke.
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Update soon!
ns73 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This is really dark but I find myself enjoying it. Finally a demon!Naruto fic which doesn't hold back on how evil and manipulative demons are. Poor Sasuke is now Naruto's mindless little plaything/breeder. But the saddest thing is the sacrifices young Sasuke chose to/was tricked to make are for naught. Unless Naruto decides to be merciful ofc.

Thanks for sharing this. I love it and found it strangely hot. Hoping for more Narusasus from you, or perhaps something more from this verse?
Sliver3002 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I like that! But, one question did sasuke ever get his revenge? Okay one more will there be like a part two for this? Anywho nice one shot.;)