Reviews for The Devil's Plan
roxiegirl chapter 20 . 7/8
*waves at Christa*. Wow. Just wow. Edward got her pregnant and she had a abortion. "Rose" is getting cold feet. She doesn't like what she's doing to the brothers. I love the way this is going! Thanks bb. No worrie on the update. I know you've been busy and sick too! See you later!
twiclare chapter 20 . 7/7
So Ba'al and Astarte have some shred of conscience left!
twiclare chapter 18 . 7/7
Emmett is so blinded by Rosalie, what a bitch! The day may have ended with an argument, but, Edward didn't cower away in shame, he got angry and fought back!
twiclare chapter 16 . 7/7
Now I understand why Carlisle and Emmett in particular were so badly impacted when Edwards relationship with Tanya was exposed. What I find hard to understand is why Carlisle seems more angry at Edward than a woman much older woman who took advantage of his son. He should have been furious for him not at him! I'm guessing that there was a pregnancy that was terminated as well? It's probably necessary for Edward to start to express some of the anger he's bottling up inside!
twiclare chapter 15 . 7/7
I hope that Alice remains free of Jasper's influence.
twiclare chapter 14 . 7/7
What a sad tale!
twiclare chapter 13 . 7/7
Poor Charlie, he still loves Renee.
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/7
That was creepy! Let's hope that Bella and Edward continue to trust their instincts just like little Kodi!
twiclare chapter 11 . 7/6
Bella truly loves the motherly attention from Esme, it's lovely and poignant. It's awful that such dark forces are working against them for their own selfish and terrible ends. I'm not expecting this party to go smoothly!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 7/5
Bella's damn nightmares and Edward's grief over his lost child are makin' them weak and vulnerable to attack! Not sure how much Ba'al and Astarte can pull back and still remain believable so I'm keepin' all the lights turned on to read future chapters!
sujari6 chapter 20 . 7/5
Looks like Jasper and Rosalie are having a change of heart.
sujari6 chapter 19 . 7/5
Satan's going to have a problem all the time Edward's determined to stay celibate.
twiclare chapter 7 . 7/5
Jasper was just weird, well done Bella for standing up to him!
twiclare chapter 6 . 7/5
Carlisle is filled with anger and resentment, I wonder if there is any room left for love?
twiclare chapter 5 . 7/5
Love Esme, she certainly didn't seem to warm to Rosalie!