Reviews for I Started a Joke
I've just finished watching Justice league vs teen titans and I can see Lucy running around with Titans like: "what am I getting myself into? At least I have Dami with me." Great idea to bring that film into action.
Secondly, Lucy's power: Yes! I suspected something like that. It makes so much sense. But still she died again and it's sad because she has tried so hard. I really hope she will have more luck next time.
One more thing, I would love to see a scene between Lucia and Batman when they talk about Waller and Lucy's imprisonment, like sorry but not sorry.
Please, update soon.
Alyrockyforever chapter 38 . 3/20
Omg I've been waiting for like a year for an update. I'm like your biggest fan. Please update soon!
There is no other villain like Lucy. She is absolutely special. I wish she was a part of original storyline, it would really shake Gotham. Thank you for Joker and Harley happily ever after. I always feel that life is too hard for our poor Harley, but in your story she has evetything she's ever wanted. Like the weeding scene - it's something I hoped for, but never thought I would see/read.
It's amazing to follow Lucy in creating her own Empire, because that's something I can see Joker's kid doing. And also her crush on Damian. I can't help but wonder if Batman knows about it. He's world's greatest detective, on the other hand I think he would deny that as long as he can. Rehabilitation for Lucy of course, but letting her seduce his own son? Maybe Joker should be the one to enlighten him about what was happening for the last decade.
I admire time and patience you're giving ,,I started..." and all other stories. Update soon :-)
This is one of the best fan fiction I've ever read. I can't believe I haven't found it ealier. Lucy is absolutely amazing. Actually she reminds me of Katherine Pierce from Vampires Diaries. I love how you created Joker and Damian personalities without changing anything.
I can't wait to find out how Teen Titans will react to Lucy and of course what will Joker do if or when he finds out where she is.
I'm curious about one thing if Batman or other good guys (read Damian) know that Lucy is part od Suicide Squad and about her ,,familiarity" with Waller.
So please, update soon.
One more thing: You really should be proud of your stories and don't let anyone tell you differently!
TMIDemigodDivergent chapter 38 . 2/8
still need a beta?
acetwolf94 chapter 38 . 2/7
I love this story! I was so worried you weren’t going to update again! I might be able to proof read your writing... I’m currebtly training to be an English teacher so it would be good practice. If I think that I can manage it with my class scedual I’ll leave another comment using my account
Ellekacy chapter 38 . 2/3
Hahaha I love this xD Really excited to see how she'll interact with the teen titans, and I'm hoping those gifts of hers will save her from J's wrath
HerMajesty1010 chapter 38 . 2/2
how big was the time skip?
UrFriendMiZery chapter 1 . 1/31
i love the way u write the chaps and how ya portray the characters. lucy’s pretty unique to me. it really brings them to life. re-read this fic purely cuz of how amusing it is. awesome work author
Arkytior's Song chapter 38 . 1/31
Yay! More scenes with Damien lol
Loved it!
BiancaisBored chapter 38 . 1/31
I'm sooo happy you updated I've been with you since chapter 1 and I was so worried you were going to drop this fic when you hadn't updated since November
WispyNauticalPhoenix chapter 38 . 1/29
This was so good! I love this story. I can't believe Damian bought Lucy jewelry, they are so cute even if they're not together. Please update soon!
FanficReader1212 chapter 38 . 1/28
Ahhhhhh! This is so good! Please please please update sooner!
HerMajesty1010 chapter 31 . 1/28
How big is the time skip?