Reviews for I Started a Joke
Lillyeve chapter 36 . 9/14
Please please write more! I love it
saashi samy chapter 36 . 8/27
I really love the couple Lucy X Damian
America Daniela Cabrera chapter 36 . 7/25
I love this story so much. It is honestly one of the best I have read. Your story is good that I started having dreams of it and I would love to know how it ends. You are an amazing writer and I hope you finish this story. Thank you for all the time you have put into this, it is truly amazing.
I LOVE!
Keedra2173 chapter 36 . 7/18
I love it. I laughed and cried. Great job.
Kilvip chapter 36 . 7/4
Great chapter keep updating
"Rest in peace you beautiful fire demon" lol! Love it! So glad you're back to updating this fanfic
Azarelrose chapter 36 . 7/5
Loved this story missed reading this. Cant wait to read more about Lucy and her Dame :).
Pikamee chapter 36 . 7/4
This is my favourite fanfiction! The way it's written and how it links together multiple movies is amazing. I can't wait to see how Damian' s and Lucy's relationship goes. It's also great how you can't tell which way their relationship will go since it means we can be surprised and makes the story more enjoyable overall.

Pretty sure with your writing ability you could create your own original books, and this story shows you have the imagination for it. You have been able to create a character that is not completely overpowered and seems like it would fit nicely into the DC Canon. Do not let haters bring you down. This series is amazing and the amount of favourites and follows to your story shows this.
PositivelyWicked chapter 36 . 7/4
I love thissss
Hongo En chapter 36 . 7/4
Yes! Amazing chapter!
I'm so shipping Damian and Lucy together :D
sofiamarquesaldanha chapter 36 . 7/4
im so incredibly happy that you are back! you are such an amazing writer and every time i see a chapter update im overwhelmed with joy! keep up the great up the great work!
LuciaDiAngelo chapter 36 . 7/3
I'm sorry to hear about the bad comments! Don't pay attention to them, they're just assholes ! i love this story and I love Lucy! I adore how you write the relationship between lucy and damian , i really hope you continue the story (sorry for my terrible english!)
chello baby chapter 36 . 7/3
i love how this is written, go you writer
joker567 chapter 36 . 7/3
Is Damian going to turn her into a hero like how the joker turned harley into a bad guy?