Reviews for I Started a Joke
Legit so excited for the next chap. The relationship between damian and Lucy really intrigues me and I can’t wait to find out how it plays out, whether or not Lucy manages to drag him out to the dark side or maybe goes good in a daughter of sociopathic clowns sort of way. I also can’t wait to see their interactions with the teen titans and those guys reactions to the pretty blatant flirting of the children of Batman and the joker, and I want to see how joker will react to Lucy being part of the teen titans! So excited, please update soon!
Lawson.S chapter 38 . 7/9
Arghhh! I love this shit so fucking much! Why am I so fucked up?!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Great chapter.
Am I the only one who suspect that after that adorable date Damian spent rest of the night watching Pinocchio?
Please more scene like that one.
"What next? The Red Hood is going to show up and usurp Papa's position as vengeance?" - chapter 8 makes me think about Lucy's knowledge. She knows not only about Jason Todd death, but also about his resurrection. We don't know if that will ever happen in this universe, but I can totally see Lucy and Jason making death jokes... after a few battles and lot of explosions.
Btw. Can we please have Lucy making death jokes?
SunshineBubbles chapter 38 . 6/27
Cool story, hope to see more soon
Guest 2207 chapter 38 . 6/19
Can you tell us what are your plans for "I started..."?
I know you have another stories and I appreciate everyone that writes for other people. I understand you might lost interest in DC for now, but your readers would like to know when/if they can expect continuation.
Don't be angry with out endless questions. It's only because you're great writer and Lucy's character is really unique :-)
Creme Tea chapter 38 . 6/12
I’m so looking forward to the next chapter! More time with Damian 3
Your readers are most of all stubborn :-) so I'm asking you to update one more time. We'll love what you write no matter how little it will be. It's June already and we can wait, but this story is so good that everyone wants to know what will happen next.
Entiereader chapter 28 . 6/8
I've been reading your story and I love the direction your going in everything is well paced and the characters make since including the jokers more violent tendency (I hate that people are complaing about that) because it make since based on the suicide squad joker 9.5/10
AJ chapter 38 . 6/1
More please?!
Guest 2207 chapter 38 . 5/22
I've read the whole story one more time and I'm not less delighted than before. We got lots of answers which made reading much more different. I've almost forgotten how special Lucy was as a kid. I think that even Waller wasn't ready for her. Lucia's also in the league of her own.
What's more: Dick Grayson reappearance. Since he didn't know about Bats history with Princess, I can't wait how he'll react when he sees Lucy and Damian interactions.
Waiting (im)patiently for updating.
Love your story
Can you tell us when will you update this fanfic again? I know you may not have time or idea so if you could just mention what are your plans for it in your other stories. I would be very thankful.
yanaven26 chapter 38 . 5/15
Hello i really love your story please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest 2207 chapter 38 . 5/12
Your story is one of the best I've read. I find idea of self-insert very interesting so Lucy has captured my attention immediately. She really is something else and people around her see that. I'm curious what will happen next cause we've never see her with other heroes except Damian, who btw is so different to Lucy that they're being together is perfect.
I have some questions I hope you'll answer in the next chapter like: how much time Lucy is in NY so far and what heroes be it TT or JL know/think of her.
Hope you update soon.