Reviews for The Yajuu Sannin
Pns1412 chapter 13 . 18h
Oohhh I love this! It’s nice change of pace after reading so many fics that stick to wave arc
hope this gets that update
Jon211107 chapter 5 . 1/11
Tbh don’t really like all the pov changes like the only problem I’ve got is that what does anything got to do with hinata like though it was going to be a fic about naruto but then half the chapters I’ve read which are five as you can see are about hinata and tbh hinata is a boring character she is the less violent and shy version of sakura like was happy to see a fic with naruto and sealing but then hinata pops out of no where and tbh it gets annoying with this split pov at first I though kitsune was naruto then it shows another naruto who likes sealing and then it switches to hinata
VinTEB chapter 8 . 1/3
Write Your Wrongs Because he's a kid
Drikani chapter 49 . 12/30/2022
I just discovered this story and I had a blast reading through it. It reminded me so much of Team 8 from STarkan in all the positive ways that I literally inhaled it within a few days.
I love the new dynamic between the members of Team 7 and their respective Sensei and also the changes you made to the other Characters.
Most of it is really subtle but it fits so much.
As for critic there are a few hitches in sentences where you swap words or repeat one word in one sentence twice even though it should appear only once but thats about it.
The structure of the chapters is great and it never feels dragged out or to fast. The pacing is for me perfect.
I hope you continue updating this as you said because it would be a shame to not know how you further develop this.
Keep up the great work.
maxperseus130 chapter 19 . 12/16/2022
The Tsuchikage's Dust Release is actually the only kekkei tota in cannon. And it wasn't inherited either, it was taught. He learned it from his teacher the Nidaime Tsuchikage, and even then he seriously lucked out by having the required balance in nature affinities. Otherwise the Nidaime Tsuchikage wouldn't have looked twice at him.
Syndicate Leader Ra chapter 49 . 12/5/2022
pls release chapter 50
throwaway9999 chapter 47 . 10/22/2022
im gettin worried we not gon see naruto beat the brakes offa neji.. im BEGGING
Hazelna chapter 49 . 10/13/2022
I hope a new chapter for this...is still one of my favourites...and has been read over and over
Guest chapter 41 . 9/29/2022
Why give him both contracts it doesn't make sense?
Guest chapter 38 . 9/29/2022
Bro fuck Team Tesla don't like em
Syndicate Leader Ra chapter 1 . 10/1/2022
Excited for chapter 50
Shredjeep777 chapter 49 . 9/30/2022
After 3 years, Chapter 50 is coming. Soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2022
Bro is really turning sasuke into naruto low key
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2022
Bro it's OK no one gives a fuck about sakura let her stay a side character she's trash anyway
2,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »