Reviews for The Yajuu Sannin
Blue-Happens chapter 49 . 1/22
i am legit mad that you end this where you did. you pulled out some cool as hell moves that change the events from cannon drastically, it would have been glorious to read.

but, this has the same fate as a whole slew of fanfic, you write alongside cannon the whole time, then make a decision that forces the story away from cannon and it ends suddenly.

i dont know you, or any of the hundreds of other authors that have done the same thing, but it sure seems like you drop these stories because you cant handle the weight of so much changing, of having to write something that is more your own story.

its a damn shame too. i'd love to read whatever you plan to happen next, but i dont really expect it to get picked up.
Dr. Valentine chapter 49 . 12/28/2023
Man, I forgot this ended at the best moment. I sincerely hope you pick this back up again, I've seen stories dropped for much longer that get continued.
dastewie2012 chapter 37 . 12/20/2023
Thats fair. He shouldve pushed harder is a good retort
JoeBear75 chapter 49 . 12/13/2023
Really good story so far. Any chance you'll pick it up again?
jixuel chapter 49 . 11/28/2023
Great speech, but it all loses its meaning when he relies on the power of the fox, is literally the reincarnation of a demi-god and is DESTINED to fight the rabbit goddess. Kind of silly.
Anyway, the story was pretty good so far, but like 80% of the naruto fanfics here, it didn't even last until the end of the Suna invasion. It's just sad to read several of these arcs over and over again, and every time a good fic comes along, the author gives up. What a bore
Superjew94 chapter 1 . 11/27/2023
Just stumbled across this again Looking for some thing to read in my favorite list. Still one of the best fan fictions in the Naruto fandom I’ve read and I have read thousands of fan fictions it’s just a shame it hasn’t been updated in almost 5 years one can only help the author will pick this back up. It has happened in the past
Guest chapter 49 . 11/24/2023
amazing work here but could you continue its been 4 years
Anonymous chapter 49 . 10/22/2023
Hey, this is an amazing story and I hope you can continue this in the future (no rush). If you did though, you can both post this here in and Ao3. Personally, Ao3 is an amazing website considering how it functions and how many people read there nowadays.
the god of distruction chapter 48 . 10/16/2023
great story, hope you complete it soon
hitsdifferent chapter 49 . 9/10/2023
the fact that this fic hasnt been updated since 2019
hitsdifferent chapter 40 . 9/9/2023
not toadbad
hitsdifferent chapter 23 . 9/9/2023
I hope this presence isn't a oc we are tired of them
hitsdifferent chapter 15 . 9/8/2023
small chakra reserves doesn't result in good control
hitsdifferent chapter 6 . 9/5/2023
he didnt realized because he's a child genin
Kupaa chapter 49 . 8/26/2023
Quite enjoyed this. Can’t wait to see what happens with Hinata.
2,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »