Reviews for Duty and the Springs of Sorrow
Jack Lemmon chapter 8 . 1/27
Oh my God this is amazing
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2017
Are you ever going to go back to hero of heaven! You totally left us on a massive cliffhanger and its been over a year!
FreeReading chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
Great Chapter again. Ranma made another promise not exactly a bad one but it will add more pressure on him. Interesting seeing Flamemon and Ranma go Drill instructor mode. Ken and Wormon finally make an appearance and of course it set's off the time bomb that is Ranma, I gotta ask is the red ki energy similar to what happened to make Greymon evolve into Skullgreymon? Ranma reaction was well timed with all of normal life stress, plus his duty to Digital world, added to his various promises, the final straw would be seeing the boy who was his little brother/friend/teammate turn into his enemy. Tat does seem the story of his life. Looking forward to next chapter.
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
My god this is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a question what is going to be done with Blackwargreymon? I can just see him becoming a second partner for Ranma. Also does this mean that Flamemon is going to get the entire Digimon spirits digivolution line ending in Susanoomo? Please continue
New Universe Returns chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
Keep up.
RCPMione chapter 8 . 4/8/2017
Nice update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2017
Aww poor Ranma. I wonder if Wormmon will try to contact him and tell him what happened to Ken and they try to come up with a way to get the dark seed out of him or something?
Windsbane chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
Thanks for the update.

I quite like Ranma surprising people with hidden abilities or being more intelligent in areas they wouldn't expect. As far as the manga and anime go we never actually do get an exact idea of how "school" smart Ranma is, so it is actually an open question.

Quite a bit of emotion at the end of the chapter, you did a good job putting Ranma's anguish into writing at seeing an old friend become corrupted/evil.
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
Poor Ranma. I almost feel sorry for Arukenimon and Mummymon. They may not be the top dogs in the chain of command, but they are the first ones Ranma is likely to come across that are at least partially responsible for Ken's Dark Seed.
Pata Hikari chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
Oh yeah, *also* this has the other part of a Fake Ranma crossover.

Namely how absolutely humorless this all is.

This is a crossover between an absurd Martial Arts Slapstick Romantic Comedy and a Saturday Morning Cartoon. Yet there is not a single bit of humor I could find. No light hearted moments, no jokes. Ranma isn't cooking up wacky schemes, there are no antics, nothing except a work expecting me to take a story of a martial artist who changes sex with cold water and his living virtual pet seriously.
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Of course we can't have a fake Ranma crossover without dumb character bashing.

You dismiss Ranma's complicity with the issue by making up moviations that directly contridict canon. You bash Akane in particular because you can't actually have Ranma in love with her like in canon! You can't have their actual relationship so you make both of them out of character to make Ranma some poor victim who doesn't know any better rather then the jerk who loves riling people up he really is.
duskrider chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
Poor Ranma. I wonder what the reaction to his life story or atleast the parts that will likely be mentioned so far will have to the rest of the Destine. I also wonder how this will all work out.
I hope that this is the kick in the pants that the new Destine and old team need to take things to the next level.
Major Simi chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
Well I think it isn't him but his father that dis something. Anyway great chapter well done
FateBurn chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
Good chapter
code R.R chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
damn...that's so sad to hear from him :(