Reviews for Blackout
Joely chapter 11 . 11/4
I like this story. I kind of hope the three of them end up in a poly relationship, though of course not right now. But they get each other in ways that I don’t think anyone else would. I kind of felt bad for Lee at first, just because I like him as a character, but he does need to get better at understanding soft “no”s. (To his credit, he did agree to back off once Suzue made it clear that she wasn’t interested.) I also felt pretty bad for Tenten— she was pretty awesome in canon (and even better in DOS), but she got a bad match here. I’ve also been wondering something: is Suzue transgender? People seem to target her gender presentation a lot, and while I’m sure some of it is just internalized misogyny (which kind of makes no sense— why are women with muscles considered ugly in a ninja village?), it seems to be a recurring thing. Suzue’s non-reactions to the gender-based taunting seem to me to suggest that either she’s just confident enough in her own identity not to care, she’s heard similar things for so long that she’s used to it (indicating that she’s a trans girl), or she genuinely is fine with being thought of as not a girl (indicating that she’s nonbinary or trans in some other way). Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but as a trans person myself, it would be really cool to see something like that in a story. Anyway, sorry for rambling (and for the big wall of text, I’m on mobile), and thank you for sharing your writing with us!
Change the PC's name to "cry-me-a-river"
YoruShizuRen chapter 11 . 9/17
update please?
Fantasyshooter101 chapter 11 . 9/15
This is so fucking good can't wait for the next chapter!
Forida.Ahmed chapter 11 . 9/9
I really love this story. I can't wait for the next update! I wonder what the pairing is going to be?
QuietCat15 chapter 11 . 9/1
Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of art! I love your story too much I have been reading it on AO3, but I recently switched to this site.
Nightraze chapter 11 . 8/15
Cool story! I'm excited to read more :)
lalalamb chapter 11 . 8/15
i couldn't stop reading. it's 15 minutes past the witching hour. i wish there is more. hope you could complete the story. it's an excellent read.
lalalamb chapter 1 . 8/14
For some reason, I felt that this seem more realistic with how wary she is of her 'future' memories instead of relying on it...hmm despite having an inkling where the test is going I felt excited during it regardless.
WindbornesWord chapter 11 . 8/4
Great Fic and I’m kinda hoping Sasuke and Suzue are a pairing. She’s very grounding for him which is what he needs. Naruto definitely should be with Hinata, sure it’s typical but she really is one of the best written females of the 12 main crew and she’s actually sweet.
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 11 . 7/18
BRAVO totally enjoyed reading it all thank you
Hxkumei chapter 11 . 6/30
I really loved this story, I felt as if the character was me in a way like the same personality but great story!
NotRob chapter 11 . 6/11
Really enjoying this story, I love their team dynamics. Gai should mind his own business, his team has been nothing but bothersome and he's obviously not a good teacher to anyone but Lee if he can't get TenTen to use anything but weapons and can't get Neji out of his fate nonsense.
Luo421 chapter 11 . 6/10
I can’t wait for the next chapter. I love your Story !
HoloObssession chapter 11 . 6/7
As amazing as always, I really enjoyed the chapter, and poor Kakashi He ist always depleting so fast. Probably needs some more eggplant.