Reviews for Blackout
Brilliant.
Greetings!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 5 . 3/27/2018
Great job!
I really like this chapter.!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 4 . 3/27/2018
Omg. Good job..!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Great first chapter.!
SilvesterWulf chapter 10 . 3/25/2018
I'm so glad I read this story! I love how you progress Suzue's character while at the same time not taking away from her anxiety. A lot of authors make it a point that the main character has to overcome, but here it is something that Suzue has to learn to work around. All of her mistakes and outbursts are also at perfect intervals to make it so that her change in character occurs, but so as not to make it a sudden change in character. I also like how you didn't start from Suzue's conception. I often find that authors concentrate so much on telling the characters background that they forget to progress the story. This story is really engaging and I couldn't stop reading it once I started, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
The Grand Pallas chapter 10 . 3/16/2018
Careful not to fall into Mary-sue areas with all this chibi romance that's blossoming! It'd be nice to see some development with the other girls too (once they see that Suzue is actually leaps and bounds ahead of them) cuz Suzue does really lack a lady friend. Other than that, Suzue is a kick ass character! Preliminaries has always been a favourite bit of mine so I can't wait to see the lineup! Hope you post soon!
blackie.chan108 chapter 10 . 2/22/2018
I love Suzue's character development, she went from stuttering nervous girl, to a kunoichi that has no time for other people's shit. I'm interested in how she will fight in the tournament with her chakra on lock, will she win? will she lose? I also love how she's not a Mary Sue character (Praise The Lord)! Thank you soo much for this fantastic fanfiction and I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Irissiell chapter 10 . 2/18/2018
I'm a little surprised your story doesn't have more followers, it's very good. I was hesitant about it atthe beginning because of Suzue's character, her shyness and hesitance, but it grew o me as she's good when she needs to be. I like very much your Naruto's and Sasuke's developement, it's pretty natural and gradual, but still promising, especially Sasuke's reluctant care about Naruto.
I can't wait to see what they'll decide to pick up as secondary specialty to not be parted as a chuunin. I thing they have potential in information gathering overall, but it would be good to see Sasuke learning healing. Naruto could just pick up more poisons.
Anyway your story made it to my favourites from Naruto SI stories along with Dreaming of Sunshine, Hear the Silence and Déjà vu no Jutsu.
WhiteDogwood chapter 10 . 2/16/2018
Suzue could totally win against Ino even without Chakra.
Kami no Kage-Sama chapter 10 . 2/15/2018
Why didn't Orochimaru simply knocked Suzue off?
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »