Reviews for TLAPD
novelreader chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
lol nice dig on the writer's room at the end. Loved it! "Uh is this a dream sequence", because Shenny can only ever be a dream sadly enough for these writers.

I don't ever recall watching Gilligan's Island...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
:) I like it. Well done.
Gabriel177 chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
Please expand. Loved the story.
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Lol that was fun
TroianS chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Loved the story! I from Russia. It was fun how Penny and Sheldon helped each other.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
XD dream sequence indeed...I love it.
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Good story! Although, you know the ending wouldn't happen that way. It would be more like...

Everyone looked at Molaro, he thought about it, "Well with the way the rest of the season is going...why not! But we'll need to switch Sheldon with Leonard because we can't have people getting the wrong idea and think Penny and Sheldon belong together. We'll have Sheldon scared and sucking his thumb and hiding in Amy's skirt. Everyone will LOVE that! Let's write it!"
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
LOL. I love the twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This was fun! (And you are so right, about the way the show has been going...!). Love your writing, thanks for the Shenny, as always
locardxchange chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
as usual, you and your sheeny pals are so full of shit and so delusional.
Daedaleopsis chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Okay, the framing device really cracked me up, and "Molaro's" comment: "Well, with the way the rest of the season is going, why not?"
Thanks for an awesome TLAPD story!
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
*cackles*. "um, of course it's a dream sequence, Mr Molaro, sir..."
CTR69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Great read! Sheldon and Penny going SEAL on the ship and save the day, I loved that. Who else would be capable of this?
The only minor nitpick was the pirates being Russian instead of locals, but that's just my realism mind.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Awesome! I loved it! Leonard has a fit and the sheep follow his lead ending up in peril with Sheldon and Penny saving them. Funny Amy giving Leonard up as having the rich family first. Of course Sheldon would know morse code. Thanks for sharing!