Reviews for For Those We Cherish
Hawk24731 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
For those we cherish, we die in glory.

Martyrs like their father and his, doing all they can to protect what little light is left. All because it's the right thing to do.

All I know is that the Lamenters will never be forgotten.

This was great
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE CONTINUE DEPRIVED
WHY DID YOU ABANDON IT
PLEASE I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF THAT FIC
I FUCKING READ IT MULTIPLE TIMES SO PLEASE UPDATE IT
I ASSURE YOU WILL MAKE MANY OTHER FANS LIKE ME HAPPY SO PLEASE UPDATE
"DEPRIVED"
RustMechanic chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Well done in terms of crossovers. No paragraph with the sole purpose of info dump of how great your character(s) is, in this case the Lamenters, or how great they are compared to everyone in the world they crossed over to. No throwing your crossovers to the MCs laps from the beginning with the disgusting force of tying the two worlds together awkwardly without any buildup.

Good chapter keep at it man.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
So...epic..
Wrandral chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Well first i'm so glad to see you back on the writing scene again, i missed you so much man.
Second, armors black as midnight? Aren't the Lamentors supposed to be decked in mainly yellow armor?
Third, man this was a nice start to a story and the Lamentors are one of my favorite chapters.
Fourth, how is this first chapter positioned regarding the RWBY timeline? I ask because given how Astartes can live for a thousand years and more this story could happen way before canon even begins.
Adrift At Sea chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This story is amazing! You've captured their thought process, their culture and their personalities so perfectly!

With just one chapter, I am instantly hooked! That is the mark of a great writer and storyteller!

I will wait here on the edge of my seat for any new works from you!
Emperor KingPerby chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Excellent. Please don't let this be dead
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Well damn now you have me eagerly awaiting more. For three reasons: Firstly, you capture the ideals of the astarties in a way and with a clarity that is rare. Secondly, I am curious as to the political impact of this foreign military force upon remnant's geopolitics. Thirdly, I desperately want to see the reactions of the people to Eveline's photos and her story. That's the kind of thing that can have cultural impact of a far reaching nature. Look at the photo of the flag raising on Iwo, or the protester standing up to a tank at tenimen square, those two images are going to DEFINE the perception of the Lamenters to the public of remnant.

Plus, you know, intrepid reporter is a great expository tool.
Pancakus chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
this stuff is golden. please do continue.
RaptorusMaximus chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This is, without a doubt, the greatest first chapter of any 40k related story I have ever read. 50/10, can't wait for more.
Mzr90 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Please continue.
epicwazoo chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Holy crap do you know how to write stories.. I really hope you start to write more .thanks for the good reads :).
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I REALLLLLLY hope you continue this fic and don't drop it like your freezing fic.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I hope that you will continue to write some more of this story, as I feel it has impressive potential, especially when it comes to interactions with the aggressive Atlas military and General Ironwood and how Ozpin would attempt to work with the Lamenters.
One thing I always liked about your Warhammer 40k stories is your use of the Lamenters as the chapter used. No basic First Founding chapters (like the smurfs) or their slightly more inspiring but still kinda dull Second Founding (excluding Black Templars, who doesn't like a bunch of fanatics charging around on Battle Barges declaring crusades wherever they go). I would've especially liked it if you had used a slightly more interesting chapter from the Twenty-First Founding (like the black dragons)
BloodTrinity chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Oh hey, you're aliiiive! Welp, moving on. It's an interesting read so far, even more so with that short addition at the end telling us that the rumors of Dem Astartes have reached the main cities o3o
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »