Reviews for For Those We Cherish
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I knew I was gonna be mad when I finished this chapter. Now I have to wait for another.
MarkAntimony chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Awesome as always. Thought I saw a quote from Aliens in there somewhere. May be thinking of the wrong movie.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I am speechless, these marines have made the emperor proud! And so have you!
rc48177 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
FUCK YEAH! LAMENTERS!
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I demand moar!
This has potential compared to a lot of RWBY crossovers.
Mr. Exterminatus chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
ah the Lamenters, one of the most screwed over chapters to exist. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
zachary2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Holy Emperor of Man. This is an epic fit to be told in the halls of Moradin, an amazing action packed chapter! Praise the sun for your diligence! Thanks!
jonathan.allbritten.9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Holy crap! You're back XD and love the new story. There are so few wells done warhammer stories and similarity few good rent crossovers that I can recommend.
TheyCallMeBeanz chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Glad to see you active again. That chapter was great, ot felt like tou really captured the style of the style of the better space marine novels. I'm really hoping that that chapter 1 title means there's more to come because 40k and RWBY are both rhings I really enjoy.
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
excellent post,hope its going to be more than a one shot
IntrepidWritings chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Way to hit the ground running. I think you characterised space marines pretty well in this. The Lamenters are a fantastic chapter lore-wise to explore. Looking forward to see your take on their "curse". Don't know much about RWBY but I always dig a well written W40K story. Hope to see more from you soon.

- Spectre
MaverickHunter-00 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Hey you're back! Please please update deprived I am still waiting for the next chapter
Thundramon chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
You are back & writing again, Yay!
Hope some of your older stories like Warcaster & Deprived as well!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15