Reviews for For Those We Cherish
AmazingandCool chapter 2 . 1/26/2021
Even though this story was never finished, the line, "That's so frakking adamantium," is a great end. After all the intense fighting that happened... well, that's a cliffhanger that makes me feel like all these characters had a happy ending. This story was freaking metal!
NeonZangetsu chapter 2 . 11/16/2020
Perfection, this is. Shame the author seems to have died...

~Nz.
ccl1995 chapter 2 . 11/16/2020
This is really well done, especially the chemistry between the characters. Hopefully you continue it one day.
UndeadLord22 chapter 2 . 10/29/2020
You need to have a comeback m8, cant have this story hangin
AdaptiveAvamaton chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
'That's so frakking adamantium' had me HOWLING
gold crown dragon chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
very wholesome i got to tell you that.
GrindingV2 chapter 2 . 8/31/2020
Every goddamn time. The actually good fics are abandoned. Fuck.
Newland Archer chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Loved this! Your battle scenes are always so engaging and thrilling to read. I also really love your characterization of the Astartes. It actually made me feel really hopeful that humanity could have such stalwart defenders. Would love to read more.
Helluva Pawn chapter 2 . 8/12/2020
Just discovered this masterpiece and read it in a single sitting. I really really hope that one day you will continue this. Till that day comes know that you have a new and loyal fan waiting patiently.
Doomsdayguy12345 chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
This was masterly written I'd say, grimdark but illuminated with hope, that only space marines bring.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
for everyone asking if this fic is dead, the guy is continuing it on spacebattles! there’s two more chapters there, last update was near the end of 2019 so don’t give up hope (:
Hskidmore49 chapter 2 . 5/25/2020
Ok this whole story is great and fun to read heres hoping you continue it.
Ron the True Fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
(Manly tears) I want to see more. The Lementors are one of the greatest chapters in 40K.
They deserve no bad luck. May we die in glory, brothers!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2020
so went to spacebattles to read story and there's a big gap in story it goes from meeting the council's to suddenly ending up at mountain gleen
Some guy 161 chapter 2 . 3/18/2020
Man I hope you'll update on here after you finish w/ the one on spacebattles.
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »