Reviews for For Those We Cherish
Zecevic081 chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
"That's so frakking adamantium." And on that quote google "SpaceBattles forums For Whose We Cherish" for more majestic content.
SneakyDevil chapter 2 . 3/7/2018
This was evrything I had ever hoped to see in a 40k RWBY cross.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 2/22/2018
great job on the battle, but props for giving the guardsmen some time to shine as well, this is the best 40k fic i've seen by far, great work!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
I don't normally like space marines, but the lamenters have clearly earned their place as an exception
Just my Pseudonym chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
hey there, do u think that u will ever come back to work on deprived
AndreiSRL chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
Please tell me you haven't abandoned it...
TheYatted chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
Ok, so I read this story a year ago, and now I've played 3 dawn of war games. Coincidence? I think not. This story probably has the best fan depiction of astartes life I've ever read. Now I've gotta reinforce this review section for the EMPERAHH
Mephisteron chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Please update this story. It's absolutely wonderful
Nqisitor chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
PLZ continue the Lamenters don't get enough love and it's pretty good.
UniversalTomato chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
Why do you have to die again
XCOMHEAVY12 chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Ah... one of the most screwed over chapters in all of 40k... next to the ones who had mutations that wreathed them in flames (non-lethal to them, lethal to everything else) that got wiped out by the inquisition... who also have worse luck than the Afriel Strain Warriors who literally would die just before evacuation in convoluted ways, or would die going to rescue another Afriel... and gods... a single mistake or fallen Lamenter would be like a heavy thunder hammer blow (yes they exist) to the whole chapter who from last records had barely more than 300 brothers, 1 Battle Barge (other was given to the Minotaur''s after another run of bad luck), a dreadnought, and their gene-seed is basically cursed to forever be unlucky... now I'm just waiting for the bad luck of the chapter to kick in... or for the Lamenter's to get some peace or to be cleared and allowed to recruit again...
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/23/2017
The speed you gave the Beringel, as fast to an Astartes as an Astartes is to a normal human is nonsensical. Astartes move faster than a normal human's brain can process the information received by the eyes. Which is also one of the reasons a hunter would be totally screwed against a Space Marine.
finstermunker chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
I was wondering how you would introduce the actual RWBY into this. The answer was fantastically. Every line is so tight and wonderfully written. This is inspiring to read. Excellent work and I cannot wait for the next chapter.
finstermunker chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
This is absolutely incredible. this is the kind of quality content that gets me to comb through the cross over collection. 10/10
Kidkaboom1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
Allfather be praised. This story shines with his almost divine inspiration.

I think I might be in love. I know for sure that this story gives me a raging hard-on.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »