Reviews for Gangster
THis is by far my favourite story, well written and amazing portrayal of the characters. Wish to see more stories like this from you. Keep up the amazing work.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 18 . 1/17
i really liked your story!
Blumenkasten chapter 18 . 10/24/2017
That was awesome! I just saw that this is your only suicide squad fic. Are you thinking about doing another? I would love that!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2017
Loved it!
Ekalfwons chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
Absolutely fucking awesome! Woa what a frickin ride! Worth reading it until 4 in the morning hehehe! I fucking love it! You made me fall for Joker and Harley all over again; for you are the one who can truly bring the madness out of Harley- her spontaneity, murderous antics, her love and devotion to Joker. And you don't reduce Joker to some mushy lovey dovey loon. Painful to say but the violence is an essential part in him and their relationship. Just because they got together doesn't mean he will change completely. I fucking hate it when someone expects him to become some normal guy just so they can label the relationship as "goals". Joker is so far gone from humanity that the only way he can express himself is through violence- concern, rage, fear, etc. You portrayed that seamlessly and I love you for that! You don't shy away from violence because you understand the depth of it. It doesn't just mean bruised flesh and cuts and black eyes and broken ribs.. Horrible though. Not even gonna defend him, but yeah, he's pretty fucking horrible. Only Harley can love him.
Again thank you for the ride! Oh and the sex was awesome, and every time Joker gets possessive .died! It's been a long time since I'm this worked up hehe!
Ekalfwons chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
Oh my god that was terrible, I cringed at the beating so fucking hard! And Harley is INSANE! A match to the clown himself
Ekalfwons chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
OH MY GOSH I WAS RIGHT! That was cute!
Ekalfwons chapter 13 . 10/6/2017
Woa I didn't comment for the last chapters as the story was absolutely fucking riveting, I didn't have the time to leave a review. You are a master class fanfic writer! I flinched at the violence between them but somehow your detached way of describing the pain make it less unbearable. Absolutely gorgeous, this chapter. Just wonderfully sweet, and as I mentioned before I'm not really a constant fan of fluff, but you managed to make me clutch the black hole that is my heart and let out a long sigh at the cuteness! Oh my god! You nailed it. The way Joker is so protective, possessive and if he haboured any feelings he wouldn't show it. The way Harley will always love him with an unusual tenderness. Oh god here comes the crocodile tears ! This chapter reminds me of the comic where Joker kneels down while hugging Harley's stomach and crying and she was comforting him. So much fucking feels! Stopppp! My god you're godsend. And I think this is the first time I really enjoy Harley in fanfiction. Honestly I have no idea what's she's gonna do or react. You make her truly what she should be in the beginning- internally conflicted by love and murder, humanity or lunacy. And Joker completely delicious! I have a kink for jealous Joker thanks to Leto and whenever I see him jealous I just...ugh lol. Awesome job! Love it! One of my top JxH fanfics for sure!
Ekalfwons chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
Usually I prefer Joker and Harleen, but this time Joker Harley are just pure awesomeness. The reason is because I dislike lovely Dorffi shit. Jacqline is violent violent in every possible scenario. He can be soft but that happens almost once in a century. So to see him being squished down into some romantic putty in fanfiction makes me sick tbh. But you paid tribute to Joker, did him justice because you don't reduce him to such mess. My heart aches for Harley, but I have such a sadomasochistic complex that I enjoy the pain and love it when pain is inflicted lol. I really love the story so far. Couldn't take my eyes off the entire day!
Lovethyneighbor chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Type your review here. Hi there. Thankyou for finishing the story; it was not just another cliff hanger. Your portrayal of dark "Joker " was spot on; here and there I got a little bit frustrated with Harley for not listening to him; when she wanted to take matters into her own hands; and for the continuing of her crying; when she knew what he is from the beginning. To your portrayal of a very; very dark "Joker" FANTASTIC.
Lovethyneighbor chapter 3 . 9/17/2017
Type your review here. Brilliant!
Lovethyneighbor chapter 3 . 9/17/2017
Type your review here. In the beginning I could not follow the story; but as I progress I start to like the dinamic of how you first started; when they were already a couple; and then how they have met; and than from there switching in between; how it started and as it is !
YukiMC chapter 18 . 9/3/2017
This was sooooo good thank you for this fic! Your Harley and Joker are great! And the lemons were amazing! Everything was amazing!
Abbystar13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Loved it write more!
Sigma Em chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I LOVED this! I wish you'd write more joker/Harley stories!