Reviews for Honour Thy Blood
FranktheArcher chapter 20 . 5/10
God I forgot how much I loved this in the year or so between reads. I had a tear come to my eye many a time while reading the loving moments of this story. You are one of my favorite authors and I love reading this story and can't wait until I read it again after forgetting all about it in a few years. Thank you for the beautiful story that you've written.
Intemperance24 chapter 17 . 5/10
the Harry worship gets a bit to much sometimes
Intemperance24 chapter 14 . 5/10
this really is a fantastic story - very well written.
the only issues i have with the story is:
- the pairing. I dont understand what separates Daphne from every other woman in the story. She does not seem special or interesting and their interaction seem forced.
- Harry becoming to good to quick. In 6 months he goes from nothing to being able to fight of voldemort
Fyre Hazard chapter 21 . 5/3
I very much enjoyed this fic. It was intriguing, a fun read, an emotional roller coaster, although it used a similar idea to many other stories it was new and original, and it managed to avoid the trap that many other long fics fall into: overextending themselves. Although it was sad, I very much enjoyed the way this fic ended and believe it would have only gotten old if it was continued; this was a perfect place to cut it off. I also very much enjoyed the bittersweet ending; it was nice to see something a bit different from the usual "he lived happily ever after and died with his wife" ending. Thanks for the good read!
king of the shadows chapter 5 . 4/29
Was killing poor hagrid really necessary.
TupanHD chapter 20 . 4/24
Great story.
HPMARIE chapter 20 . 4/23
amazing story!
Everything I read this I kinda of want a scene where a reporter or someone comes and see the dead Harry Potter next to the grave of his wife, a reminder of how important a baron was in those days assuming war hasn't come up again.
Egg chapter 18 . 4/14
Its 3 fucking am and i have been unable to stop reading this. Our story is amazing. I love the dynamic between albus and harry. Its a welcome change of pace. A few mistakes here and there, but amazing nonetheless
Egg chapter 13 . 4/14
HAHAAH TAKE THAT TOM YOU NO NOSE HAVING SON OF A BITCH
Druidic chapter 20 . 4/14
I hate you so much. I haven't shed a tear in years, but then you you come along and make me cry 5 separate times in one afternoon. I love how you've made such a good story. I hate how it makes me cry.
someofusarereachingforstardust chapter 22 . 4/12
This has been everything I wanted and needed in a fic! Thank you for writing this ️
markbale11 chapter 11 . 4/12
You fucking bastard you killed Luna!
ChickenInTheFoxhouse chapter 14 . 4/9
I’m not crying, my eyes are sweating
al-dog619 chapter 8 . 4/8
I absolutely love your portrayal of Dumbledore. It has been my favorite aspect of the story so far and I think you did a much better job at it than any fic I have read before.
2,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »