Reviews for Honour Thy Blood
leftistmuggle chapter 20 . 7/14
This was brilliantly written. Thank you for writing this!
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 20 . 7/10
I don't think I could provide adequate words to describe how incredible it is to be able to find and read a story like this.

So I'll settle for this.

Thank you so much.
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 17 . 7/10
I had an image in my mind of Dobby painted green and dressed like Santa. Amazing.
SpiritHolly chapter 21 . 7/9
This was an amazing story. I stayed up far later than I should have to finish it. I think that’s the best compliment. Knowing a reader just couldn’t stop reading it. Bravo!
TheSovietMan chapter 14 . 7/9
*cries* mental note avoid chapter 14 ending when rereading the story.
CascadingDragon chapter 14 . 7/8
I made it to chapter 14, and I got to say, do you not know any of type of females than overreacting 'headstrong' women? Your story was pretty good up until now, but while I don't care about "realism", I do care that neither Daph, her mother, Minerva, or Sirius' beau thought through what Harry's plan entailed or that conflict is unavoidable in a war or that screaming and belittling someone you care about is rather childish.
Otherwise, great story. Definitely one of the better fanfictions on here. I enjoyed what you did with Umbridge, and that you didn't just slaughter the Weasleys/Hermione or make them evil to have Harry find love within Slytherin's house like so many other stories.
TwistedImage chapter 21 . 7/8
A well written story that does a good job of keeping your attention for it's long length. Harry's particularly powerful, a common cliche, but this story shows him training and giving him a truely tangible reason to push himself.
Dragon King Hecht chapter 20 . 7/7
Thank you, for this honestly beautiful story. This has some of the best representations of the cast I have seen. Your representation of Albus Dumbledore in particular was a treat to read as he is usually much maligned in fanfiction. Arcturus Black however was truly the star of this fic and his relationship with Charlus Potter and Harry was truly a thing to read. Thank you again for writing this.
wghof chapter 20 . 7/7
One of the best stories I’ve read on this site. The ending was truly beautiful, I actually cried...
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 7/6
Dear God, what a beautiful tale! Thank you for this!
iadorespike chapter 11 . 7/5
I’m ok with losing Molly and Ginevra, but I was very sad that Luna was also a casualty. :( Too bad Ron wasn’t there. Oh well. I enjoyed Harry’s rescue of Daphne, and I enjoyed the way he dealt with the toad and her cohorts. Nice. Looking forward to the so-called duel with Nott.

iadorespike chapter 10 . 7/5
Awesome part. I’m glad that Marlene has come back to Sirius.

iadorespike chapter 5 . 7/4
Very good part, but it was terribly sad to see what happened to Hagrid and Madame Maxine. Also, Harry needs to learn how to kill a Toad. Ugh. She is unbearable.

MagicSilver7081 chapter 20 . 7/4
*slow clap*
What a wonderful journey. You have created truly magnificent story indeed. This is one of the best piece of work that I could find in this site. Definitely one of the gems from all of the story. I really like your take in Harry/Daphne story. Also, you have managed to create a character from nothing, yet managed to touch my heart when he eventually passed away.

I really like how you approach the Dumbledore problem too. It is too easy to find stories that portray him as the Savior of the Wizarding World or the Master Villain. How you put him in the middle and show him as human really blows my mind. How you explain his action is simply outstanding and you really deserved all the attention that your story could bring.

I have finished this story over the past few days and let me tell you, despite I still have a lot of assignment to do, I did not regret reading this story at all. I really regret that I only have read this story, despite its already posted over a year ago. I blame my packed college schedule and just found this gem recently from other author's favorites story. I really hope that you can still read this review though.

Thank you so much for this story, I hope that your other stories and your life can be as successful as Harry Potter in this story.
Ithered chapter 20 . 7/3
you are an amazing author, thank you for the story
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »