Reviews for Honour Thy Blood
SivokonRu chapter 2 . 8/19/2021
Not sure if you are interested in small corrections, but if you are - "I had been told about the Potters growing up and your bfather/b certainly did not coincide with what I had been told."
Surely you meant "bgrand/bfather"?
Sorry if someone has already pointed that out.
arata7kasuga chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
so if he was aware of harry all this time why didn't he take him in?
blcoachmac chapter 15 . 8/17/2021
Amazing work!
blcoachmac chapter 14 . 8/17/2021
Heartbreaking!
blcoachmac chapter 11 . 8/17/2021
This is one belly a story even if Luna wasn't in it!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 8/16/2021
Harry/Daphne
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
Great stuff!
segir chapter 11 . 8/13/2021
So I am sitting here all relaxed loving this fic even though you fraken killed Hagrid. And I was planning a note about that later, (but now I am MAD!) as it is the only one I think I have read, well maybe one other that kill hagrid, but even as it sucked worse than canon Sirius's death it made an impact that made me re-evaluate what would have happened in Canon. I think that this outcome was more likely.
NOW
on to why I am MAD. Dude, you killed LUNA! You are evil evil and I ...gerrrrrr you suck. I am going to pout for a while. Know this ... that I actually stopped reading when I read that evil evil plot point.. And YOU have drove me to play Fortnite to blow off some steam..
lol
but no really I need to play Fortnite to recover from this /8-

but yeah I will be back cuz I got to know what happens.
Reiki27 chapter 22 . 8/13/2021
Hey, did you post in Webnovel and is asking for money? if not, I will spawn negative comments there.
segir chapter 4 . 8/12/2021
You know, I never really thought about school records. I know I have never read any fanfic with them. The idea has real merit, I can see that maybe the teachers did not want to talk about James; James was an asshat but lily was not. At this point, it is so mixed in my head, canon vs fancanon that I am not sure if lily was close to the teachers. That all being said an orphan wants to know about their family and if they/teachers cared so much for lily or james, hell even harry, they should have tried to give him more than he ever got in the JK books.
So far I am truly loving this story. I know you wrote it years ago and I am shocked it took me this long to run across it. thanks!
chrysalis918 chapter 20 . 8/10/2021
as always you have brought us an excellent story. although these epilogues are incredibly sad
Ash chapter 20 . 8/8/2021
Amazing...
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2021
loved this story cant wait to read more of your stories
thunderofdeath97 chapter 17 . 8/5/2021
i dont really see why harry would be in pain or displeasure from hearing about remus walking in on lily in the shower, lol
thunderofdeath97 chapter 15 . 8/4/2021
you do realize magic is unrealistic, right?

the ministry doesnt have 5 million galleons? seems like a joke of a government, well more so than usual, lol
2,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »