Reviews for Honour Thy Blood
agustd198 chapter 1 . 4/12
OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS STORY FOR LIKE 2 YEARS NOW ALL WHAT IT TAKES TO SEARCH ON GOOGLE ARCTURUS TRAINS HARRY WTF
Hermione apparently can't resist boasting, read blabbing, all her superior knowledge to just any random audience. Not so smart giving away Harry's secrets and advantage knowing full well Harry doesn't want those known. Ron has no control whatsoever of his blurting out information when he loses his ever on the surface temper. Earlier in the story people took vows to keep his secrets then gossiped away carelessly. Poor Harry, his so called friends and allies are unwittingly...wittlessly...stupidly working against him.
Thanks for an interesting story.
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 20 . 4/9
I loved this so much. Your stories are always amazing and this is no exception.
tobitto chapter 20 . 4/5
Ending had me tear up a little
geenakmom chapter 20 . 4/4
Absolutely loved your story!
Rose n kyli Rn I see that you have never written anything, not counting your mean dumb review.
I love this story. I love all your work. Even so, I hate that you killed Luna
christinemarie13 chapter 22 . 3/29
This was a great story. Thanks for all your work and for sharing this with us.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 11 . 3/24
Feels rushed. They talked just 3 times, u didn't manage your realism here well, I would say.
Rose n Kyli Ren chapter 2 . 3/22
Wow, your grammar is so terrible, I can't keep reading. It's as if commas don't even exist for you, except when you try to make a run-on sentence viable. Tact and tactics aren't the same thing. Seriously, this story seems to be getting good, but I'll never know because I'm not going to read half a chapter a day and suffer the entire day with a migraine. Get a beta who knows grammar, because you're awful at it.
Reaper0227 chapter 20 . 3/19
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you so much for this story.
wujuninja chapter 18 . 3/17
you got so much better
Noobmaster6785 chapter 22 . 3/16
Dammmm
This is an awesome au
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 9 . 3/15
Greengrass pairing? Ugh.

You’re the last of the Potters. Why would you get involved with someone who has a bloodline curse? You’re literally introducing a bloodline curse into your own bloodline.
Beyond idiotic.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 8 . 3/15
"I know now that your childhood was most unpleasant Harry, and for that I can only apologise for my part in it" Dumbledore continued hanging his head in shame.

"You weren't to know it would be that bad" Harry understood. "And as you said yourself, you couldn't be sure who you could trust" he added with a shrug.

What a punk bitch. At the very least he could have done wellness checks. With his liberal use of legilimency, even checking one per year he could get an overview of Harry’s life.
He didn’t check on him because he felt there were no better alternatives and he didn’t want to see him suffer and live in guilt.
He said it himself, “I knew I was condemning you to 10 dark and difficult years.”
2,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »