Reviews for Destiny
admiralsarah chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Plus add more dark Luke would be cool. Luke and Vader should overthrow the emperor and rule as father and son please hurry for the next chapter i hate waiting
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Stars, I love a good Dark side fic! :) Is there a sequel to this?
Cordelia Darling chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
i love this type of writing. it's descriptive and short and nice and easy to read and very well written. this what fanfiction should be. luke is my favourite character (i also am a big fan of chewie, r2, yoda and leia).

very very cool!
MorganD chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
"And, stars help me, I reach out and take it." You know, I always imagined that scene. Nice to know someone else did too. Way to go!
Redone chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Good, good. He did the right thing. Now,please, on to what happens afterwards.
Amy chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
It starts off well, i just wish there was more of an ending, this one ends before what i want to think about starts, try finishing it sometime. i don't, personally, care for 1st person point of view, but i survive.
Jodi Smith chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
A sequal? HOpe so. I like the way this is going.
Starr chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Oh, that is so good! I love this type of stories. Please, please, keep going!
Nicky2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Wow...Very dramatic, and I liked the "stream of consciousness" idea you chose. It lets us see how Luke might logically have chosen the dark side. The light lies, the dark must therefore be truth. Excellent...I'm craving more!
Lara chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
I like how you put those emotions into words. Well done!
Lan the Warder chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
cool, write more pleeese!
Becky chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Nooooo! I can see where this is going...but please write more! :)
Liz Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Great story! Is there a sequel in the works?
The Phantom chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Cool. I wish he had really done that. It would have been much more fun! Very nicely done, good emotion. 3 thumbs up! :-)
Catriona Snape chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Wonderful. Would you please write a sequel of this one? I pretty like the idea of Imperial-Luke.