Reviews for Alabaster Chambers
Misura chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
At first instead of Crawford and Nagi, I kept seeing Aya and Omi, don't know why really, I guess it's because book-reading's an activity I connect with Aya rather than with Crawford (I'm so caught up in cliches, I know, I know).

Estet having the secret to eternal life . not a good thing I'd say. But I'm sure things are going to be all right.

I like your artful use of language like "Crawford sighs and wonders what the hell he's gotten himself into. What hell he's gotten himself into."
Monou Hakkai chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Oh whoa. Now I like this. A different sort of writing that focuses on Crawford. He is a damn hard character to play with (gosh I'm not trying to be a Hentai here ;;). Even I find difficulties. SchuSchu just has the easy peasy amusement personality. It's nice to see how the story revolves around Crawford's thoughts when he is reading. Is there going to more to this story or is it a one shot? Whatever it is, I really liked it and if you did continue this then I'd think the story would be great. I really liked this line -

"Schuldig likes to dislike a lot of things," Crawford points out carefully. "He likes to dislike me."
rikkali chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
ohhhhh my god. there are so many things in this chapter that are so...intriuging. theres so many things left unanswered. whats all this about everything being for schu in the end? is schu going to die or something, and then be brought back by the secret to cheating death which estet knows? or am i totally wrong? ARGH! i neeeed to know! you are so cruel leaving me hanging like this! lol, well that chapter was great though. seriously, FANTASTIC job, plz continue soon!
lux chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Oh my. Oh my my my my...

That was excellent. Explains a lot too.

Really makes me feel for Schuldig though - it's so annoying when the person you love treats you like a child and won't let you see the whole picture. Particularly when it's for your own good. One can see why he likes to go out and cause a ruckus.

Sort of wonder whether eternal life would really make Schuldig happy though. He'd get bored, I'd think. I wonder, does Crawford actually See that eternal life would be a happy thing for Schuldig? Or is it only what he _thinks_ would make Schuldig happy? What if he's wrong? Wouldn't that be a bitch...

And then of course I'm left wondering: was Crawford's explanation the "offensive defense" or the truth. Heh, love the ambiguity there.

As always, thanks again.

And more please.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
As always, a pleasure to read and amazingly IC. I love the way you right Crawford!
Megami chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Wow...I really like your stories

Though somehow they totally depress me...I mean...noone dies...but it seems so sad always. Argh...that's strange...*confused*