Reviews for Potential
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is a great little story. I didn't think Saitou was out of character at all, and I loved Okita's ghost.
belle-hime chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This was an awesome story!
Viewtiful Jeff chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Dayam, that was really good. I don't know a huge lot about Okita, but I think your charecterizations of Saito were totally 1337. Great job.
SilentStep chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Lovely, lovely. Thank you for sharing it.
Merit Somnia chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
One of the most compelling pieces I've read. An enchanting fic.
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
::claps::
good fic
write more, ne?
gotta love okita
PattyBones chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Very good. It's nice to see Saitoh stay his hand for a change!
Gouki chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I really like this fic. I read it before but I didn't review it (that was bad of me I know).
But I just read it again and I must say it is a very good piece of work.
Shadow Mystic chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
That was so good. Keep up the good work. Would you be willing to write a SoujirouxOkita fanfic next time?
-Shadow
Luna Lovegood chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
You knew that I had to read it. It was definitly well written. I bow to you. That was refreshing, Shi-Gatsu-san. (Heh heh...I'm so engrossed in all things Japan.) Well, I'll be seeing you! Once again, nice story. Not your best, but definitly nice. I liked it, and it maintained its odd sullen appearance to the end. With a nice twist in the entire plot, as well.

Luna Lovegood/Mayfly/RoseMillenia.
Kishi Seta chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I really love your fics. I do! But I have one thing to say. The statement 'Jigoku gokuraku wa kokoro ni ari'... the last one is supposed to be 'aru.' but I lived it nevertheless.

x

Kishi Seta

ps. my brothers are killing me...at least my sister understands. *sniffle*
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Hee...So Okita got the sword...but he didn't fight in your other fic, did he? _ Anyway, I love Okita and Soujirou too! They're so irritatingly cute! And good work on this fic!
kamorgana chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Nice! Oh, it's Usui, not Usi (I think you missed some spelling/typing errors in japanese words when editing). I see the characters and their state of mind at the time differently on some points, but it was a very interesting fic. As far as I'm concerned you can keep Soujiro and Okita (-) my interest is in the third man! I hope you'll go for other serious fics with Saitoh as a major character. And good luck with Japanese and kanji(-)
Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
*hentai half of phoe perks up* you have hentai drawing of Sou? *evil grin* can i get a copy? LOL anywho, This was a cute fic, i loved it. *Looks at your gatotsued body on the floor* does this mean sou and okita are mine now? *wide grin* ; write more sou/okita centric fics! :DDD

*bows*

Phoe-chan
Mara-Amber chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
mmm, quite interesting to read. I definitely disagree with characterisation, but who cares .

One thing though... could you please check the names and Japanese before posting? It is Usui, Harada, arigato, romanji, etc., as you surely know. I picked only a few I saw at first glance. I should be the last one to complain with my English , but I have the excuse of not being a native speaker. I'd appreciate if you'd be more constant in your transfering kanji into romanji

Over all, I think this story is interesting to read, nice idea.