Reviews for Together
Hell Berry chapter 11 . 9/27/2017
woah this story was really wonderful, I really loved it! and this story deserved more reviews than this!

btw I'm curious about what happened to harry-ginny whether they were still with each other or no. And oh There were some misspellings here and there (just want to inform you).

Well, thank you for writing and sharing this story, ciao~
Delighted Reader chapter 11 . 4/1/2017
Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
This was a very entertaining read!

I love stories that explore the horrible and bizarre things Voldy Moldy might demand of his supports. His supportors were lucky he didn't win, it's not hard to imagine his followers not liking the new world order all that much.

Honestly, I could see Luna and the Malfoy's approaching this situation in a pragmatic way. And I could see certain gryffindors freaking out!

I like the shift between future and past. It made it suspenseful. And gave a sense of perspective.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
what a lovely story. love seeing a different side to the war. actually think this is first story Ive read where the Gryffindors are being prejudice, except Harry. why was he the only one who could see the truth. thx for sharing.
brunette-barbie14 chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
Great job! I really enjoyed your story. It was short and sweet and well written. A couple mistakes here and there with grammar but overall a great story told. I love be an AU with Draco and Luna they are my favorite couple shipped in the Harry Potter fandom. You did well keep writing!