Reviews for Tickle My Fancy
starsmina chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
I really liked this
cctwilight chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Loved the story! I never thought about that there may be people so ticklish that it Interferes in their sex lives.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
nicely done
Cina's chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Yes a big smile. Thank you for sharing.
jcnf009 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Love it!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Yes, I definitely am smiling. Thanks for the enjoyable interlude. This was fun.
twificfan chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Loved it!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Haha, so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This feels forced. Their actions, dialogue, everything is stiff. Loosen it up and it'll feel much more natural.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Fun and I want one of hmM
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I read this one in the compilation...I'm glad to read it again and I am absolutely smiling.

Great as always.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Thanks for sharing.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Awww, too cute.
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Yay! You absofreakin'lutely leaving me with a smile on my face. I LOVE all of your Edwards, especially this one. Leave it to him to investigate and put himself out to take such care of his love interest in finding out what he could do to help get beyond the being ticklish! I love your story...all of your stories. I pray that you are doing well and having lots of success in your schooling. You are one very dedicated young lady and I love you! Thank you for the awesome one shot! 3
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Entertaining story! I had never thought being ticklish could be a serious problem for someone, but this story brings it out beautifully. Good thing Edward understood it well and found a way to get around it!