Reviews for Unmitigated Chaos
HoneyBear84 chapter 7 . 7/19
damnit you can't just leave it there, Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday very soon. Pretty plz
keht.jelicho chapter 8 . 5/6
I just want to say that I Absolutely Love your characterizations in these stories
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 1 . 4/28
RE: Next update

Are we there yet?
Bostonette chapter 1 . 4/27
Very disappointing. First story was decent but then it seems you completely forgot to carry over chaos to Hogwarts. Either that or you just figured you’d go ahead and play the feminism card and make all the girls thwart and boss everyone else around for no reason other than ruining the boy’s fun.
McR2D2 chapter 8 . 4/11
I love this story, and hope you will return to writing. Although you could also be dead. That would be sad, and render this review pointless.
SlythMistress chapter 8 . 3/29
I so would love an update… please… this is an evil cliffy
lbwtv chapter 5 . 3/29
I love this story
Oh book marking it so when I have a bad day I can come back to it
Grey Jane Astin chapter 8 . 1/7
ohhh! ur writings r just too good... hope u post the next chap soon... cuz i have exams in 2 weeks... u r awesome...
R34D3R1O1 chapter 6 . 12/20/2021
Wait a minute. If Harry and co are in their 6th year, why are the twins there?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2021
Hope you're doing well. This series is always enjoyable.
Gina chapter 2 . 11/25/2021
Hermione will need therapy.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 8 . 11/1/2021
Great story can't wait to see you what you do with it next!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 6 . 10/16/2021
Enjoying the story thanks
majere4 chapter 8 . 10/1/2021
What a Horrible (Hilarious) prank!
You had us all believing that you were building up to something when you've really been writing all of these stories that lead up to a Marauder-worthy trick! Harry would... erm, IS, SO so Proud of You!
(Unless you've died from Covid, in which case... uhm... oops?)
SonOfThanatos11 chapter 8 . 8/12/2021
Can't wait for the next chapter. If our still writing that is. (I only resisted the urge to ask if you were alive because I found that you had bookmarked a story on ao3 today)
Hopefully I don't die of suspense before you upload :)
-SonOfThanatos11