Reviews for Unmitigated Chaos
Itack23 chapter 8 . 4/16
Hooo things were progressing in a strange direction! I'd so want to read the sequel but... last update in 2018, right...
I at least hope you're okay, and you just droped writing, not something more ominous
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 8 . 4/15
And thus, the great cliffhanger of 2018 has yet to gain an answer
Itack23 chapter 7 . 4/15
Crookshanks can be quite the temperamental cat... or is it tiger now?
Itack23 chapter 6 . 4/15
What a Food Fight xD
Itack23 chapter 5 . 4/15
Well, not totally chaos for this one, people seemed to actually enjoy it peacefully
Itack23 chapter 4 . 4/15
Elmer, the return! Dumbledore really is a kid with the appearance of an old man x)
Itack23 chapter 3 . 4/15
Never been that impressed by Pansy! Pink ropes hahaha!
Itack23 chapter 1 . 4/15
Been months since I read the summer part, as I wanted to keep this second arc for later! I had almost forgot it, but here I am again! Back to trying to contain my laughter and to not seem too mad laughing alone!
Manatheron chapter 8 . 3/21
Wolfie? Wolfie are you still there? We haven't heard from you in Forever Wolfie... Please tell me the Covid didn't get you!?
Well played chapter 8 . 3/18
Everything over the past decade has all been setting up for this one cliffhanger of cliffhangers and I simply must take my hat off to you.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/13
And this is where you stop? Tapping toe impatiently...

I suppose just a plain old blood test is out of the question. Since the OJ trial was in 1994, you could even run a Muggle DNA test.

But nooo...!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/7
Yeah, if I were Filch, I'd be a little tired of the fur, too. Alas, no Muggle vacuum for him!

Cute chapter, though.
Alyce and Indi chapter 8 . 12/2/2020
Oh, COME ON! You HAD to end there?
*pwetty pwease continue?*
Alyce and Indi chapter 4 . 12/2/2020
I adore this story.
Alyce and Indi chapter 2 . 12/2/2020
Other people's food ALWAYS tastes better. It is a Law of the Universe. All the Universes.