Reviews for The choice we make
Warm hugs chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Does vegeta still love bulma.
cemploon chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
great story 3 , hope you will finish it someday :)
lonni chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This was nice. Any hope you'll finish it? ;)
HoneyFlower15 chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
This is getting interesting. But I'm wondering about what Vegeta had said about in this chapter and a few other ones.

Like how he said everything was going according to plan. Does that mean he made Trunks get sick on purpose so that he could get Bulma and him back? Oh! I can't wait to read more.
Calliope's Inspiration chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
hey i know i'm late to the party, that is your awesome story. But i just wanted to say that this story is pretty good and i definitely want read more. Please update soon X
venuslegacy9 chapter 9 . 9/14/2008
man, I can't believe that's finished, that was so good, I want more (pouts with sadness)this is definitely going on my fav stories list.
venuslegacy9 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
I love this story! the way you have constructed the plot and the way you depict the characters, it's wicked
venuslegacy9 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
wow this story is so different and unique I'm really enjoying it, man I can't wait to see Vegeta's reaction, you have really built up the tension well.
Newbie GK chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... Please update... sensing a theme here? Please update...Please update...Please update...Please update... Oh yeah by the way, great story! Please update!
DBZ angel chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
Well, it looks to me that you havn't updated sooner,lol. Oh,well the story is truly great,and idea is original,i really love it, and it would be nice if you would update soon, keep up the good work;).
vegetasbubble chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
VERY GOOD, LOVE IT REALLY. hE IS A BASTARD ISN'T HE. bUT bULMA IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH, WHICH IS KINDA FUNNY.I like. Add more soon.
Okami chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
I love this story, I love the personalities of the characters and the evolution of the story!
Wonder1018 chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
Wow most wonderfully done! this is one of the most original fics i have read, and most entertaining! I can't wait to read mor of this fic but fyi you kinnda repeat yourself, alot. But as much as grammer normally bothers a snootie bit #$% like me i love this story and that makes up for it. So post soon your on my fav list and im ganna read more of your work don't dissapoint me i give complements very rarely
Winds of Autumn chapter 9 . 12/27/2004
PLEZ finish or update soon! it is a wonderful story and i am filled with curiosity.
Sierra-Falls chapter 9 . 6/30/2004