Reviews for no surprise more magical
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Great story! Sexy, loving, and wistful. You did a wonderful job of showing their loneliness, but also their great joy when seeing each other again.
aghostofasmile chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
You know sometimes I forget DC ever happened, lol. But I love this. Well written and really hot! Love her surprising him at her place.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
The-KLF chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Naked surprises are the best!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Pretty good I liked it..
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Great story. Loved her surprise, definitely worth the extra trip Castle had to make. She did reward him ;)

Thanks for sharing another great story :)
KB91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Very nice! I can absolutely see this happening off screen in that episode. Not only a wonderfully romantic and sexy break for them, but a perfect explanation for how Castle bought the DC house. Thanks for sharing this with us. :)
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Yes! Yes! Yes! Loved it!
"next big piece" *snicker*
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
A great surprise for Castle, and an even greater one for us readers!
Thanks for the story .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
EXCELLENT!
Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Lovely one..
paris.and.always chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
The last year I haven't really been reading much Castle fanfic, and haven't read a single thing in about 6 months (too devastated by the show tbh) but for some reason when I got this notification for this story, I couldn't help but read it. And damn am I glad it did. For the first time in a year, I've smiled for something from Castle. So thank you for a lovely fic and making me remember how much I love the Castle verse when it's good. Loved this fic, by the way! I've missed your stories and now need to go catch up!
MsNYC chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
This was too cute! Great job.
leuska chapter 1 . 9/20/2016