Reviews for Empathy For The Dead
NatNicole chapter 1 . 2/16
Holy shtick, this whole Chapter's - from its start to finish - pure AWESOMENESS! *grins like Obito*
StarKiss666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I really like this so far and would LOVE to see where this goes! Update soon! Please!
marshmallowkitthey chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
It would be really sad if the three were to be separated. And neither Naruto nor Sasuke would like to remain in the village. I'm looking forward to what you make out of it.
GreyRey chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Very, very interesting! I like the idea so much! Looking forward to the next chapter
ohereafter chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Sounds interesting! :D can't wait for more
literally LOL-ed during their own versions of introductions. that was clever haha
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
It's amazing, I can't wait for more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Wow, I honestly look forward to this, and if Kushina is in the seal here then she will by proxy have Sakura scare the holy heck out of Minato for being so goofed.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I like this story. I'm interested to see where it goes.
Devientity chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Very interesting so far. I look forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Fuck yes definitely going in my favorites! Update soon~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I really like the story so far!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Does she have the full Kyuubi or only half of it? Minato is obviously still alive so he can't have half sealed in his dead soul using the death seal...

Hmm I wonder what happens to Danzo. It would be extremely easy to ruin minato. Given that he chose to impregnate his walking chakra nuke or a wife and destabilize said walking nuke right beside the village unleashing the chakra nuke at the poor villagers . He could get executed if the fire daimyo heard of it. With Konoha as the forefront of medical advances Minato chose not to use surrogacy thus endangered the village.
ImagineStories chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I really like the idea of this story! I have no idea where it will end up, and that excites me. I look forward to reading on!