Reviews for Murder Me Softly (Complete)
brume42 chapter 20 . 5/17
Haha so much fun!
Your story was lovely and the end... just... epic XD !
Light Heartfilia chapter 20 . 5/1
Loved it! Loved the ending. The way the three of them are with each other. And maybe have a epilogue of how everyone is doing one year later? That would be pretty awesome.
forgive severus chapter 20 . 4/29
awesome story!
spiffy2143 chapter 20 . 4/27
lol loved that last part:)
jbu1810 chapter 20 . 4/21
WAUW amazing story, the way you have written the relationship between the three seems so real. and loved the ghosts a good side story and a way to connect some of the story's event
SeleneBlackburn chapter 20 . 4/18
This was absolutely amazing! Loved it! It would be so nice if we could have a epilogue maybe one year from now? Thank you.
gemini malfoy78 chapter 20 . 4/7
Your stories are so amazing.
NessieCullen9 chapter 13 . 4/5
Sorry. I meant to review prior chapters, but this is so good I got too caught up to stop. I had to stop hear though because, while all the relationships are growing on me, I’ve been team Selwyn from the start. Fantastic chapter that made me laugh and cry a bit; I couldn’t help the laugh when Hermione was having the “free” conversation with Selwyn at the end there because I couldn’t help but remember Emma in Beauty and the Beast, after the dance - Beast: Do you think you could be happy here? Belle: Can anyone be happy if they aren’t free? The parallels made it even better for me, I assure you. Loved it.
SmileImASlytherin chapter 20 . 3/30
Oh my 3 I can't tell you how much I loved this. especially the Selwyns. they were something I never knew I needed! thank you!
crankypants16 chapter 20 . 3/10
Loved this
HeartOfStars chapter 20 . 3/8
Anyone else thinking of Station from Bill&Ted's Bogus Journey? I loved the poly element, and only wished for more snuggles.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 1/31
This is so good.
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 20 . 1/29
OMG! I love that ending lol. Wish there was more smut, but then again I love the smut. Very good story.
LadyBelladona chapter 15 . 1/26
Im sorry to say this but im cringing...i really really REALLY loved those two Mage books and the chsracters nd storylines...but these characters "based off of them" are so OOC to me and the plot and characters are far from acting true to their situation...i couldnt even read it and its upsetunf because the plot seemed so bloody good and tje xharacters are those i enjoyed reading about...better luck next time.
erm31323 chapter 20 . 1/18
I liked the Lucius was the one to get rid of Voldemort, especially his reasons. And I absolutely loved the ending, lol! This was a very enjoyable read, I really loved it!
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »