Reviews for Free Fallin'
To her bro, no doubt.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 6/13
Cray cray.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/13
Hmmm. This is all new info.
kmfroggi chapter 17 . 5/22
There always 3 sides! Thanks for epov, Great little story, thanks for writing and sharing !
momma2fan chapter 17 . 1/21
Great job! Angela's story was devastating to read (mostly because I thought it was Bella) but the other two were lighthearted and wonderful. Thanks!
hardcorehpluver chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
I love love love that you wrote in Bella and Edwards POV. I was always taught that there were more than just one side to every story. To see Angela's behavior in this one as opposed to just seeing it in her part was an eye opener. People can be blind to their own actions. Seeing how obsessed she was made readers see how unstable she was. But I love how E&B didn't just jump right into a relationship and continued to grow as friends first. This was a very satisfying story...in all three parts. Thank you so much for writing them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Talk to your fellow co-conspirators about the Naughty or Nice contest...why aren't all reviews being posted? All of my other guest reviews have been posted, except one that was critical (yet acceptable). It's been several DAYS, yet reviews I posted two minutes ago are up.

IS it actually NOT a secret? Is someone (or more than one person) playing favorites?

I'm highly questioning the integrity of this contest. Reminds me of the contest where an entry was allowed to correct a critical typo AFTER it was posted.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Wow. Edward’s POV really showed a different side to Angela. She is unstable and is completely oblivious to it. She only hears and sees what she chooses to. Her turning down the Hardvard scholarship, their fights before Edward even left, always hanging out/kissing Jake in public, and her constant calls were never mentioned in her POV. I mean, she had even said she was still hoping he’d change his mind and whisk her away to Massachusetts with him! I don’t think they would have made it had she gone to Hardvard with him, because she has issues and other problems would have arisen to push him away.

I think I’d like to see her story get a epilogue or a glimpse into her future. She needs to get help. Her relationship with Ben is doomed if she doesn’t and what about Jake? Maybe something happens and her father finally sees what he’s been ignoring?
HiraFrance chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Nice ride, thanks guys!
HiraFrance chapter 16 . 10/23/2017
So sad it's the end...
HiraFrance chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
No more games for him?
HiraFrance chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Possessive much with just the first time, huh?
HiraFrance chapter 13 . 10/23/2017
That's how it was meant to be.
HiraFrance chapter 11 . 10/23/2017