Reviews for No Greater Love
Uchiha Aimee chapter 17 . 9/23
Oh that was so good. I really enjoyed reading this.
Loved reading this!
Darknees Queen chapter 17 . 9/17
This is prodigius ... I loved
seh004 chapter 17 . 9/4
Wow...I really loved that! Especially the ending!
madatcarri chapter 17 . 8/24
Lovely
julesrulesfools chapter 1 . 8/6
I'm so fascinated, I enjoy the contrary, anti hero vibes from 2/3 of our protagonists and also the shifting narrative.
mckenziecd chapter 17 . 7/23
I've read this story quite a few times. It's one of my all time favorites. I love the relationship between Draco, Blaise and Hermione and I was so happy that Harry and Ron accepted it. I would love to read more with these three if the Muse ever strikes you again... Anyway, just felt the need to comment on how brilliant your writing is. Thank you.
Vitellia chapter 17 . 7/8
I keep finding myself saying, "I don't like _, but I loved this anyway," about your stories. This time, it was "I don't like threesomes, but..." But. But this was beautiful. Achingly, powerfully, hauntingly beautiful. It's not the most recent story I've read, but my mind keep going back to it. Despite the threesome thing. Despite the fact that Dramione isn't my favorite (or even second favorite) pairing. But that's the power of truly great writing - you love it despite every reason you shouldn't. Honestly, I think you're probably the best writer on this site, or at least the best one I've read.
lna jt chapter 17 . 6/27
he knew he was home...colubrina dear! excellent once again
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 17 . 6/18
Gosh dang it this was fantastic! Thank you so much for writing this!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 12 . 6/18
I love how no matter how serious a moment can be one of the boys will say anything to distract her from it. This story is so amazing!
Valli1312 chapter 17 . 6/16
That was amazing
gentledove2 chapter 9 . 6/11
Two thumbs up! A very sweet story, so far!
Nichole87 chapter 17 . 5/26
this story was so amazing! it was fantastic!
GalwayGirl2 chapter 17 . 5/4
For some reason, despite the massive fanfic hangover that is unavoidable, I am binging all of your stories because I just can't help myself. They are that good. Like fresh scones with coffee sprinkled with cinnamon in bed on a warm spring morning good.

Please never stop. I also would not be averse to more three-some fics because the dynamic you write for Blaise-Draco-Hermione is just addictive. Pretty please.
1,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »