Reviews for No Greater Love
SNL31 chapter 17 . 2/21
This was oddly enjoyable. I didn’t think I’d like it but I did. I do! Great writing!
Lunar-cycle chapter 17 . 2/20
Loved this story!
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 2/18
This was so, so good. I couldn't put it down and when had to I was distracted by thoughts about this. The structure made it work, you wove a tale that was beautiful, emotional and multi-dimensional. You made an unlikely relationship seem to work so well and the three of them worked within their own pairings as well as in their own until every little scene between them just left you smiling. Thank you so much for this.
Montara chapter 17 . 2/9
Read it in one go...loved it! The pace was right, with her getting to know, trust and finally love them both. And the way Draco sacrificed everything to keep them safe at the end...glad they understood.
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 1/26
Hi! I know it has been over a year since you first posted and finished this story, but I just stumbled across it and finished it and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for writing and posting!
sherriithewriter chapter 17 . 1/24
What a story! Such a weaving of characters, time and places. So great. Your creativity never fails to amaze me.
Pickelmoo chapter 17 . 1/21
This was beautiful! Thank you so much! I love the style of the story as well before durIng after! Keep up the good work
Saylahvie chapter 14 . 1/5
I am so in love with this story so far. One question though:
A few chapters back, you mentioned that Narcissa was killed for the whole thing that happened in the Forbidden Forest during the Battle of Hogwarts. She said Harry was dead, as in cannon.
So why I'm this chapter is Harry still a Horcrux? Would Voldy's Avada not have destroyed it as it did in DH?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
Hermione/Slytherin Triad? Am I in heaven? This story is everything I look for and was short and sweet and I loved the style of the before/during/after, and the feels were there and the storytelling was there and I loved Ron and Harry and absolutely adored how everyone kept their personalities and it’s just amazing
flyingnite chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
This is such an enjoyable read! The plot is fantastic and I love the way you paint all three characters as so realistic and flawed. You definitely have a head for weaving a narrative, so glad I found this one!
Marauder's Firewhiskey chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
AHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS PURE GOLD THIS IS ANEIFKDOSBAHSJCKAJDUF I’m dead, this was fucking beautiful
bloom softly chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
this is one of the most amazing, heart-wrenching stories i've ever read. you amaze me with your talent. thank you so much for sharing!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 17 . 12/17/2017
Wow, this was super interesting! Great job!
mon chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
I love this story SO MUCH.
Thank you.
Capecodcanal chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
A treat to reread this amazing story on this cold, grey evening! Thank you for your words, your effort, and your creativity!

(I have to be semi-anonymous since FF won’t let me review twice.)
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »