Reviews for No Greater Love
notthedriver chapter 1 . 31m
I love this story. It just feels so raw.
notthedriver chapter 12 . 1h
I'm crying real tears.
MotekElm chapter 17 . 8/9
scary and romantic and angst and drama. great triad dark AU
In Dreams chapter 17 . 8/2
Gosh this was just amazing. Beautiful. Intricate.

Such GORGEOUS writing and what a great plot and oh so steamy. Loved this so very, very much. Brilliant piece of writing.

all the kudos.
xoxo cait
aideen.obrien95 chapter 11 . 7/29
LOVEEE
AnonTurtle chapter 17 . 7/9
Throughout the whole story, I kept expecting one of the three to die. Draco was the most predictable, as he was involved with the death eaters. But what if he came home to discover Hermione and Blaise were dead? Or Hermione had some complication during her healing process? Or Blaise gets hit while our at the shops? What of Hermione pulled her heroic stunt again to protect Draco and Blaise?! I'm so glad it turned out the way it did. Lovely tale that made me really feel for our tragic heros.
happiness8000 chapter 10 . 6/24
I waited to start reading this to give myself a treat and it was definitely worth my abstinence! I like how there are different parts of the story time line in each chapter. It plays to your amazing skill at writing short, punchy but somehow also detailed and rich scenes. I love the triad, this is the first threesome I've read including Blaise and I've fallen for him!
happiness8000 chapter 9 . 6/24
Enjoying
MysterySpot chapter 17 . 6/24
This was amazing. At first the formatting made me a bit uneasy but ince I got used to it, it was wonderful and added much to the story. Thank you for writing this brilliant story with those wonderful characters and incredible writing.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 17 . 6/6
that was freaking awesome! thank u so much!
mrsdarcy45 chapter 1 . 5/27
I love this story. I've even read it in as much chronological order as I could figure out. Thank you!
stephrob92 chapter 9 . 5/17
I am enjoying this more than I thought I was going to after the first chapter. The during, before, and after sections sort of threw me off at first. The first couple chapters felt awkward. But as the story has progressed I like it. Some of the during sections are so sad, that I think the afters are needed to keep me reading. If this was completely chronological, I would probably have to take a break every so often.
sevduset chapter 17 . 4/18
U expectedly sweet. Nicely done
Anonymous chapter 17 . 4/2
You're home and that is all that matters. Thank you for writing.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 4/2
You sent them away. Oh god, that's insane. Thank you.
1,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »