Reviews for Mantras
UIa chapter 6 . 4/28
lol...love the bros...would love a chapter with Papa T

plz update soon
Oldenuff2knowbetter chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I love these little vignettes, though i can't decide which is my favourite. I don't suppose you have one for Treville?
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
I love that his brothers are there for Aramis through his seasickness. That's family. :)
PutOnYourWarPaint8 chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Oh no, poor Aramis!
I really enjoyed all your little mantras and the stories behind them! Good work!
Rita Marx chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
::ugh:: Getting sick like that is no fun. (I've had food poisoning where I kept throwing up my guts long after my stomach was already empty.) No fun.

While I have never had the misfortune, back I college, I had a classmate who would get car sick on field trips. She claimed ginger snaps and peppermint candies helped. And riding shotgun, where she could focus her eyes on the far horizon coming at her slowly, rather than it speeding past her on the side. That also seemed to help.

Hmmm. Maybe Aramis would like some gingerbread cookies and peppermint tea.
MusketeerAdventure chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
This was perfect! Poor seasick Aramis - but absolutely love your take charge Athos, who just commands it; and makes things all better! Well done!
Uca chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
So good to have you back! Love your stories! Really love them!
Helensg chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
Don't get seasick but was once like that on a cross channel ferry after a bad seafood tagliatelle...hell.
Thanks for the read
enjoyedit chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
Loved this one, and felt for Aramis. Nothing is worse than motion sickness. Had a chance to re-read your other mantras.. So clever and perfectly paced. Thank you. Love seeing your work again!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
You got me there at the beginning. I laughed when I realized. But seriously, poor Aramis.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh only i wasent saying a prayer hahaha I just wanted it over..poor Aramis he needs a big ol cuddly hug.. here I am :-)
KitPerry chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
Love these! The mantras themselves - they fit the characters as chosen - and the way the others respond. Pretty much enjoy everything you write! {pleading eyes} Any chance of finishing "Alone Are Ice and Night and Anything"? Thank you!
Deana chapter 6 . 4/21/2017
Oh poor Aramis! What torture it must be to get seasick!
MerryLittleMess chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Awesome scenes! I loved them all, but Constance's motto was the best. Fit her perfectly and what a great scene you put together! I only wish it would have been longer.
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Love the tenderness and brotherly love.