Reviews for Merry at dinner and dedde at supper'
Anny B chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
Re-thinking theory! Still possible poisoning/drug, or illness ... bad case of man flu?
Anny B chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Mmmm... my initial theory is that Athos has been exposed to a hallucinogenic drug/plant? Wondering if Milady has something to do with it?Unlike a book, you don't always understand the thought process, motives and /or intentions of the different characters. usually it is gueas work unless stated. I like how you show not just the what (Treville sending Athos and D'Artagnan on a mission without Aramis and Porthos), but the why. Attention grabbing from the get go.
MusketeerAdventure chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
This was such a great story! Enjoyed each chapter; and learned a great deal along the way! Loved the ending and laughed out loud at "aiming straight"! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Kirasum chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
An excellent and fitting ending to your whole story: I loved the way how you described Aramis as the caring medic. Sitting next to Athos and being there when he wakes up the first time. Seeing Treville feeding Athos (well helping him with the broth) was funny and touching at the same moment. And of course Athos is embarrassed. Brining in Serge again and other Musketeers who are worried too is a very realistic plot. And in the ending we have their banter again and of course Porthos joking around. Thank you for this hurt/comfort story and the detailed background about this horrible disease. I am looking forward to read your new chapter in your other story.
lluviayui chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Athos is finally out of danger !Jajajaja I had so much fun with Porthos at the end trying to light the mood well he surely had it XD that was hilarious! Awesome ending for this story Angel of writing! This story was so awesome even if it was short I had so much fun trying to figure out the sickness Athos was experiencing.
Cannot wait for what u have prepared in the next story as well as to see the continuation of the other one retribution! Woohoooo! I'm biting my nails again XD.. THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME STORY AGAIN !
Doubtful Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
I enjoyed this completely and thank you so much. Coincidentially, in the November 7, 2016 issue of the New York Times, in a response to a reader's question whether or not bacteria and viruses could remain infectious on the pages of 14th and 15th Century texts and manuscripts, there was a reference to the English sweating sickness and a current medical supposition that it could have been anthrax.
Beeblegirl chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Thank you for a really interesting story. As usual excellently descriptive. Looking forward to getting back to Retribution now.
GoGirl212 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
This was just a great story start to finish! What a horrible disease and your descriptions of the symptoms were painful enough without also considering how everyone there had to bear witness as well. very moving how they cared, worried, and held on to each other. really enjoyed this.
Buckeye01 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Yay! Athos has recovered! What a wonderful story, so full of emotion and, as always, so well written. I just loved the ending with Porthos and the duck... what a clown!

But, oh my, what I wouldn't give to see Captain Tréville smacking Porthos with a pillow! :-)
Hawaiichick chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
So sad to see this end, but I like the happy ending. :) What a great great great story! All the wonderful emotions and love in this story was so much fun to read.
CaroH chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
As usual you have provided us with a fascinating tale. I love the footnotes about the history. That was a traumatic ride you took us on. Relieved it had a positive outcome.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Hate seeing the end but glad Athos is ok now and Porthos should be toast ! hahaha cant wait for u to be back Retribution
Helensg chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Hi,me again
Didn't think that was at all bitty,there wasn't really any other way to finish the final hours.
First couple of chapters had me grinning lke a loon,then I could have hit Gabon for his pessimism.
Then just wanted to cuddle Athos,then loved his confusion and embarrassment.
Loved the regard and love shown by others in the garrison,especially Serge brought abstract to my loved t basically.
This one Veronica has been an absolute so much for the wonderful just have to read Retribution again so I remember where we have got to (real chore that will be,lol)
Looking forward to that now and Keesha's new tale.
Talk soon
Hx
Mountain Cat chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
What an awful and insidious disease. I love Porthos trying to "lighten the mood." Ducks indeed. Now he's ducking pillows.
Deana chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Excellent ending! Poor guys, so scary! YAY back to 'Retribution' again! Awesome!