Reviews for The Phantom of Slugterra
caylyncook chapter 4 . 6/13
hey please update this story I find it funny and awesome at the same time
caylyncook chapter 4 . 6/13
hey please update this I find it funny and awesome at same time
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2019
Please continue with the story please.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2019
Can you add more please I need to know what happens
Nothing is true 2008 chapter 4 . 3/17/2019
Please update
Spyro fanboy chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
Please hurry I can't keep waiting for much longer.
If you are stuck with the morf for Ecto then try looking at slugterra episodes and also talk to other slugterra fanfic righters.

Spyro fanboy
Spyro fanboy chapter 4 . 2/12/2019
please right more
I love this story
please tel me you are going to make a picture of Danny with Ecto
CorruptHero chapter 4 . 10/4/2018
this is good shame it's dead tho
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2018
please update
The Phantom-Otaku chapter 4 . 8/3/2018
Hey, it's me again. I hope you're doing well. I know you haven't updated in a while. I understand that you are in college, so updates would be slow. I just wanted to thank you for all of the amazing stories that you've given us in the years that you've been writing. You along with JBGilroy, SonicSquid, and many others inspired me to start writing my own fanfiction. I hope to be the author that people get excited to see an update from. If you'd like any help- Venting, brainstorming, or maybe editing, please come to me. I just wanted to give you some encouragement. I don't know when you'll see this, hopefully soon.
Max waspace chapter 4 . 8/1/2018
Will I ever be allowed to use the echo spirit slug?
Horizon13 chapter 4 . 6/28/2018
Plz update
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 4 . 4/8/2018
New chapter please
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I'd love to see Dani end up down there too, but she sees him as a father, because danny is her father, clones are carbon copy's, she's a girl
The Phantom-Otaku chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Okay, I can't wait until you update this story. I have to know what happens next! I really hope this wait will be worth it, and knowing Fariyflare, it will be.