Reviews for Sinister's Last Stand
I loved it!

rogueyroo chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
that was sweet!
rogueyroo chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
that would be horrible, watching the people you loved mourning over you, when you weren't really dead.
Randirogue chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Decent start here. I'll read on, see how good it gets. I have high hopes so far. :D

KariHermione chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
great story!
MistressDarkness chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
i luved the fic, especially the 1st ch. and bout the graphics bein too much, it doesn't really matter fi they were or not cause you have the story rated R anyways. great job!
Shadow Spirit chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
aww i like the ending! well actualyu i liket he whole thing but twas evven beter coz the whole thing wasnt all sweet and soppy so it made the end but sweeter- i like it, its clever and well writen adn very wnjoyable to read. thanx!
o D a w n o chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
Very nice and suspensful story and cute ending :)
bunny angel chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
*applauding* .
X Moonchik chapter 6 . 10/7/2001
Found this when I was looking be very good I loved the whole violence part.
Zell's Girl with a Pigtail chapter 6 . 7/22/2001
hello there! great fic you have here. i'm new to this fanfiction site and well, i've been going down the line reading all the gambitxrogue fics i could fine. this fic is great that is why i'm adding this to my favorites. write more roguexgambit fics soon. _
jen chapter 6 . 7/15/2001
That was such a good story! Great job! Luv it...
Sakura yuy1 chapter 6 . 5/31/2001
I looooved this story! It was sad,gory, violent,romantic and funny. My favourite kind :)

I hope you write lots of other stories, you are really talented.
kris chapter 6 . 5/26/2001
I loved it . The end was my favorite though. Do u think u could find some wat 2 make a sequel?