Reviews for Just One Chance
twificfan chapter 8 . 3/3
Very sweet!
Lenerol chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
Bonjour,
Encore une autre histoire qui fait très bien ressentir certaines émotions dans certaines circonstances.
J'ai vraiment apprécié même j'en aurais redemandé.
Merci de l'avoir partagée avec nous
Je continue ma découverte.
A tout bientôt
Translate in english
Hello,
Another story that makes feel certain emotions in certain circumstances.
I really appreciated even I would have asked for more.
I continue my discovery.
See you soon
Sassyvampmama chapter 8 . 9/30/2017
So sweet, thanks for sharing.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 8/22/2017
Sweet story, I loved it but would love it even more if you continued it to where she gets to meet his son and he asks her to marry him. :)
thunnababy chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
Great chapter! So now she knows about his past and will soon meet his son. I look forward to that. You must know that his chapter made my eyes tear up because I could feel their emotions pouring over them. :)
thunnababy chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
I loved this chapter. He's such a sweet, thoughtful guy. It's as if he anticipates her thoughts and needs, yet doesn't want to rush things yet. Smart man.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Okay, now they just need to get to know each other and let the good times roll! LOL.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
Yes. I hope he says yes, he needs a friend too. ;)
thunnababy chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
I hope she gets over her insecurity and realizes there could be a good life for her when she finds the right man...and I think he 'found' her!
thunnababy chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
How embarrassing for Bella but how awful her husband isn't answering her calls. The hand writing is on the walls. Edward to the rescue!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Well this should be interesting! I love him already. :)
Mtg526 chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
Beautiful. I love your 'unconventional' characters. Their characteristics and life stories bring so much depth to your stories. Awesome, as always!
Ms. Capellan chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
This Edward is so sweet, I loved your story :)
biblepam chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
Sounds like in the long run, Bella is better off without Peter anyway. Some just can't adhere to the part of the vow that have to do with 'For better or worse.'. My son is an advanced EMT and about to begin his Paramedic training. One of his main concerns when he began his first basic EMT course was how he would handle the situation when a child was involved. I'm a nurse and luckily the areas of nursing I've worked in has never put me in the path of dealing with the death of a child. I've had children as patients, but they were usually the run of the meal tonsils, ear tubes and such.