Reviews for No thanks, Dr Roba!
Mrs. Drum chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Aw, this was sweet. I really liked it.
Mrs. Drum chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Poor Espa Roba! I feel sorry for his brothers though, they really did try to help him.
Chibi Wina chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Aw! this ish so coots! *big giant teary eyes* i wuv Espa! theres jus somthin about him tat drew me to hims... i dont even remember how i found out about him... all i know is tat i was waiting and waiting for the episode where he appeared.. funny tat i cant member how i found out about him... but this was so coot! n-n so coot it makes mes wanna cwy! ;-; goody jobby on its! n-n
Death phoenix chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Hello again, It is I again. And I just wanted to tell you that so far this was a good story. If you find the time to, I hope you write more on it, because some of the stuff they did DID remind me of my character. Well, that's it for now.

Ja ne!
DEath Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hi Saionji,

Um...Let's see. This was a very hilarious story. You come up with the most hilarious ideas, though I have retarditis. So here is my review and I hope you like it.

Ja.

The Death Phoenix
chinkeepdaughter126 and Killer chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
lol. That was cute! I love reading about people who are clutzy! It's so funny!

Killer: Great story!

Hey! You took my line... again! *pouts* She's been doing that all day. Hmp.

Oh well, I can't stay mad at her for too long! :) Again, great job on this story!
Hinoto Nobukaze chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
This was beautiful! Nice work!

~Hinoto~
Hinoto Nobukaze chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Lol! Nothing like a good old Espa Roba humor fanfic!

~Hinoto~
Naraku chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
This was great Good job.
Naraku chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is too funny
Lover Girl chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Like, totally cool Roba fic. I SO loved it, it's like my favorite fanfic and your SUCH a good fanfic writer!
Tora-Tora chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Nice fanfic. I loved it!
Tora-Tora chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Lol! This fic is hilarious!
darkdemoncat chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
ROFL! This was great and had a majiorly cute ending! Great job!
darkdemoncat chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Lol! Poor Espa Brothers! They never get any luck!