Reviews for A Devious Scheme: An Innocent Woman
JEPK chapter 21 . 2/12/2019
Loved, Loved, Loved this story! The frustration, banter, the humor and as always the love between these two amazing characters!

I love your writing style and again I'm sorry it took me so long to find you! Please continue writing you are very talented!

Thanks again for how you bring Jack and Elizabeth to life!
JEPK chapter 20 . 2/12/2019
OMG hilarious! Frustration at its best! To bad she doesn't have a cold shower available! I love how Jack can torment her!

Love this chapter!

JEPK chapter 17 . 2/12/2019
Well that was a surprise, they're not married! Hoping this gets resolved quickly these two have always loved each other!

JEPK chapter 12 . 2/12/2019
The best laid plans! Lol

JEPK chapter 11 . 2/12/2019
Interesting twist, let's see how this plays out!
JEPK chapter 10 . 2/12/2019
Amazing! I love Elizabeth's plan for seduction as did obviously Jack!

You're a wonderful writer and I'm totally enjoying your style! I wish I had found you sooner (Vignettes wishes and the vessel). : )))

JEPK chapter 6 . 2/12/2019
Damn Charles again!

Poor Jack can't make up his mind, self doubt/no confidence! :(. I just want to give him a hug!
JEPK chapter 4 . 2/12/2019
I wasn't sure initially but I'm certainly captivated now!

Can't wait for the next chapters!

JEPK chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
Well that was an interesting portrayal of Jack ( doesn't sound like him at all, thank goodness)! :)))

Thank you and I look forward to the next chapters,
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2018
I can’t find reversal of fortune.
j.wcth chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
this is already hilarious
j.wcth chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
hahahahahahahaha I'm laughing sooooo hard
Mary Riggins chapter 21 . 8/10/2018
I love these. Yes I have read alot of your stories because they are so good.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/24/2018
I believe I have read all of your stories here but one (the button on). Apart from this I have only read one other fan fiction (reversal / in space / the 10 minutes / jack hasn’t gone / an innocent woman) and didn’t know a week ago what it was.
Thank you very much for your stories. They are well written, interesting variations on the original theme, cleverly written... they made me laugh, and a bit emotional. And I haven’t been able to put my phone down, at all!
Keep writing and I hope that you will fulfill your ambitions as a writer, whatever they are!
griffin3040 chapter 21 . 5/17/2018
Excellent! I enjoyed you two stories immensely. You are very talented. Please write more.