Reviews for Kamen Rider: Convergence
creativesm75 chapter 15 . 7/8/2018
very good
12lawmanj chapter 15 . 6/2/2018
Are you still working on this story, I mean it's been just over a year since the last chapter, not that I want to rush or anything but I want this story to become even greater than it is now. I first discovered this about a year ago on Archive Of Our Own, it only had the first few chapters, then I discovered it was also on and my heart leapt. I studied the story carefully, and was just reading along until I came to the end of the Agito arc.
BrightNova169 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Really didn't expect Mika to be Kuuga in the future. That or Kabuto appearing in this timeline. Or even Odin attempting to murder someone completely uninvolved with the Kamen Rider War. You really weren't kidding about this being called a convergence.

Loved seeing Takeshi Hongo in action again. Here's hoping he'll share some of his experience with Yusuke to improve his fighting skills. Maybe even learn how to give awesome speeches too.

Yusuke and Ichijou? A bit surprising, but their canon interactions certainly wouldn't have dissuaded the possibility. You seem to be handling it well here. Good job.

Not only that, but I feel like you really captured the stress Yusuke would've really gone through in his home series. Being tasked to fight off an army of superhuman monsters single-handedly with almost no time to rest would take a monumental physical and emotional toll on anyone. Poor guy's having trouble keeping his smile in tact.

I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this.

-BrightNova169
rpgfan100 chapter 15 . 5/15/2017
What a fun arc. I like what you did with the Agito cast and I can't wait to see what you do with the Pandora's box of a series that is Ryuki. That show alone brought so many changes to Kamen Rider. Not just as a show or how they handle toys but also Kamen Rider as a title. It really forces Kamen Rider fans, especially ones like me and probably you who got into the show long after Ryuki and consider evil Kamen Riders to be the norm along with good ones. to really examine what is or isn't a true Kamen Rider and, while you could just say only primary and most secondary Riders are the only *true* Kamen Riders, where would the fun in that be? I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
Here is an idea that I came up for Kamen Rider Kabuto: Did you know that back in April 3 1971, a group of Worms known as the Natives have arrived arrived on Earth. At the same year, they developed the Masked Rider System to give to the humans what would form ZECT. In return, ZECT would protect them from other Worms that might arrive. Most usually live in peace blending in with human society; some actually can create their own human forms without stealing other identities compared to their counterparts. In real life, it was the date that the first Kamen Rider show aired for the first time. But considering the fact that Takeshi Hongo and Hayato Ichimonji are Kamen Riders in 1971 during the time of the Native Worms arrival, are they aware of the Native Worms and Native living amongst the humans, are they aware of Zect and their creation, The Masked Rider Project. Why did they not stop the bad worms and help Zect fight them. I want this answers to be explained in the Kabuto arc.
Commander M2 chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
If you do the Den-O arc, I suggest that Momotaros to possess Takeshi and make fun of him. Also, the 4 taros to be the fan of Kamen Rider Ichigo.
rpgfan100 chapter 13 . 3/26/2017
A good chapter as always. Ozawa was awesome in this chapter. She isn't one of my favorite characters in the series, she probably isn't even one my favorite in Agito, but I always found her to be a pretty cool one none the less. I don't think there's been a character, female or otherwise, quite like her in the series, in the Heisei era anyway, which is a pretty cool accomplishment. An abandoned school in early Heisei Kamen Rider? Interesting...

P.S. I totally ship Hikawa and Agito. They're a match made in heaven.
Double-DecaKiva-DenBlades chapter 12 . 3/20/2017
good chapter, though if you plan to do gaim too it will be great, i want to see overlords of darkness reaction to helheim and sagara since the overlord of darkness is tasked to protect humanity after all..., imagine how his conversation with sagara will be
GaoGod chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
*sits waiting for Ryuki*
KirbyfanNeox chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
I had been wondering what motivation Shiro Kanzaki would have to send Kamen Rider Odin across time like this, but after reading this chapter, I think I understand. I assume we'll be getting a new main villain once the Ryuki arc finishes, then?
GaoGod chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
Don't mind me.
I'm just waiting for Blade.
rpgfan100 chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
Nice battle with Odin. The fact that Odin is actually speaking makes it clear right from the start that this Odin is very different from Odin in the Ryuki TV Show and I'm interested in seeing where you go with this. Remembering how overpower he was in the original, It honestly kind of funny seeing him not only get hit, but also being defeated... kind of.
rpgfan100 chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
Her form only knows Anger...interesting. If I recall correctly, when Shouichi transformed into Agito, it was more 'peaceful', for lack of a better term. Maybe that's why he's able to maintain a clearer state of mind when he transforms?

I'm super excited for the introduction of the 13 riders. Given all the changes Ryuki made Kamen Rider and the huge influence it had on the rest of the series, for better or worse, it'll be real interesting to see the effects it has on the Rider universe real time.
Speed Reader chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
This story is amazing. The way you're bringing Kamen Riders together while keeping their canon personalities is fantastic.
rpgfan100 chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
Damn Ichimonji kicked his ass. Yukina was pretty cool in action but I'm kinda surprised that she has access to the Burning Form. I wonder if she'll get Shining as well...