Reviews for Marcidum
creativesm75 chapter 6 . 8/7/2019
very good
skydoe16 chapter 6 . 1/4/2019
I like this story, but I’m not a fan of OCs. I would prefer if you focused more on Bakugo and the other students, but of course this is your story and you can do whatever you want with it. I look forward to the next chapter :)
ilana2908 chapter 6 . 3/5/2018
First of all, I want to say that I absolutely in love with your story. I have been following it for a while, but I am not a person who review much, so I just waited for you to update. But I've just read it again, and I couldn't stay silent. YOUR STORY IS AMAZING. Personally, I don't like oc in stories, but Golem is fricking awasome. I read the one shot you posted, and I enjoyed it so much. Kinda want to ask- are you talking about the Holocaust? Cause many detail in this story and the one shot are pointing that way. But if it isn't, I really want to know what happened.

Anyway, I think I blabbed too much, sorry
BUT PLEASE I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE THIS PLS PLS PLS
JustALilSnail chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
Yeah, I don't what it is with OCs. It's like a hit and miss when they're one of the protagonists and not the antagonist. I know with me I don't read fics where the main character's whole attention and devotion revolve around the author's OC to the point where the MC is OOC. (And I have a very broad sense of OOC) But then again, my preferred genre is everything but romance and most OC story are OC/MC so I...yeah. I avoid fics where OC are a main protagonist. To be honest, I still don't know whether I like Golem or not.

But I love this chapter! I love your descriptions and how you wrote your fight scenes. And as always I love the dialogue. Are you proficient in Japanese? Is that why your titles are in japanese romanji and not English?
JustALilSnail chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
Months after you posted I'm finally finding the time to read it and I was not disappointed. I love all the interactions between class 1-A kids you wrote. It's very natural and well done. (I love yaomomo's concern and thoughtfulness. Man, i love her in general) Golem's explanation of villainry is interesting. The line between good and bad is always different between people. It's subjective. It makes me wonder what dabi's and toga's motives are. I'm like a huge supporter of the "Dabi is todo's brother" so my reasons for why he became a villain has to do with endeavor's abuse. But that's not important. What is important is that YAY! you updated! Take as long as you need to write your bext chapter. There's no rush!
Tsukinee chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
Thank you for the update, I love this fic so much and I am a sucker for angst and suffering yet headstrong Bakugou
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
i am so glad you updated! this is a really interesting idea and i love the character dynamics you write, esp bakugou and kirishima. this chapter was awesome because we got to see what the rest of the class is working on and the teachers and that they're still involved, and you wrote them all so well! love it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
Nice story you have going!

If you want to, you could totally do a separate fanfiction about Golem's backstory? She seems like an interesting OC
PihlajaPuu chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
Aaah, this story is so great, I just finished reading the manga and was in great need of Bakugou fanfiction. I feel like most bnha fics are in romance category and I really don't care much about romance, I love psychological, angsty fics and this is perfect, exactly what I wanted. I hope you will update soon 3 :) :)
JustALilSnail chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
Poor Bakugou, always being knocked out.
I'm excited to seeing how Golem will play a role in this fic.
JustALilSnail chapter 3 . 4/15/2017
This whole chapter just makes me want to hug Bakugou.

Scenes I really, really, really, really love:
1. "The Bakusquad needs the Bakuboom" (this is probably the only fic to make me laugh and giggle so many times)
2. Aizawa and the whole reporter scene. God, I love him so much and your portrayal made me love him even more.
3. The fact Katsuki was surprised he wasn't replaced in class 1-A. Your classmates love you more than that.
JustALilSnail chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
I like your depiction of the Bakugou's family. Most fanfics I read portray them as highly dysfunctional and abusive so it's refreshing to see one where they're supportive of each other.

My favorite line have got to be:
"But, you know, your mom is a little bit–"

"Bitchy?" Katsuki offers.

"Intense," his father corrects him.
That was so Katsuki like and I laughed out loud.
JustALilSnail chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Love it! Not a member of the kiribaku ship but I have to admit you write them so adorably.

[["Oh," it takes a moment for that to register. "Uh, sorry." Kirishima flinches slightly at the apology (because it's Bakugou and apologizing and other words that aren't supposed to end up in the same sentence)/]]
Okay, this line hurt.

So, is this different from canon? From what I remembered (from spoilers, Tumblr isn't the place to get into when you're joining a fandom) I thought only Todoroki, Shouji, and Midoriya were there at the time of his kidnapping?
Nucleophile chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Welcome back! Dialogue is rock solid, one of the best in the fandom. POV changes between Golem/Nouki were a little muddled, but nothing a couple line breaks can't fix. On that note, Golem! Loved her, which is great considering I usually hate OCs. Didn't know her background, but the subtleties in her mannerisms and introspection were more than enough. Fantastic work.

Chin up, too! This fandom is young, and better written, especially more obscure AU fics will get passed over in favor of faster moving stuff. That said, you may get more interest on Ao3, Either way, don't question your literary technique. It's good, far above the average here, too.

Finally, the gold coins to a cat line was absolute money. Be sure to hold onto for writing IRL.

Ta till next time,
-Nuke
Nucleophile chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Ayy new update lmao.

Excellent job setting the scene. It's so easy to have narrative clash with the dialogue, making it that much more satisfying when someone makes it work. 3rd person limited (in present tense no less) is also pretty hard, but oh so good when it works. Dialogue is solid per the usual. My only suggestion? Be wary of the ensemble cast sounding to similar, or else they starting feeling more like plot devices than actual characters, especially as the story advances. Still, writing quality is good and the plot enjoyable. Honestly a bit surprised at how little attention this is getting.

Keep it up.