Reviews for His Parliament Guard
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
I liked it.
Sazzle76 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Great story, Thankyou for a lovely read. If you ever do decide to write a sequel in the future I will definitely read it, your version of the Underground has so may possibilites and the characters you have created could easily have their own stories continued. It would be interesting to see a sequel including Sarah and Lady Ondine Stone. Thanks again : )
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
If the pixies are tiny, only 20 centimeters tall as you state, then how can they carry Ondine or how can Lily walk with and bed Jareth, having pulled him forcefully into a room? 20 centimeters is only about 8 inches high.
Sazzle76 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
At least this time it's not King Thornbell HaHa brilliant!

Looking forward to the next chapter : )
Sazzle76 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
I don't normally go for OC stories but I really liked this premise (bad weather, a curse and some fighting haha) and it is very well written. I am enjoying this little adventure and the characters of Ondine and Keenan. I wonder what has crawled up his highness' backside to turn him so grumpy. Keep it up, your story deserves far more reviews than it has received, good job : )
ariella21 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Definitely a very full chapter so Keenan decided to carry on being a knob then l. Wonder why Jareth has gone weird. Look forward to next chapter hope it clears it up
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Really good story overall, though I generally don't go for non-Sarah fics. This chapter was extremely interesting and well done: we very seldom see stories where Jareth is actually doing king stuff or interacting with other monarchs. The treaty negotiation was fascinating; I'd like to see more of that sort of thing. Anyway, great job and thanks for the nice read.
ariella21 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
I'm really intrigued by Keenan, you got me guessing if he's gonna turn out to be a good guy or at least one who toes the line. I like the exchange between Jareth and king Reginald. Really like where this seems to be going and really looking forward to more.
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
I agree
ariella21 chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Ooh I like what you have done with her curse, deadly . I wonder if Keenan is gonna join them or keep on being an annoying thug.
ariella21 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
God that sounds horrid coughing up pinecones ewch. Like that Jareth is going to help her out though. Look forward to more.
hollowjay chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Good story development. There is a little Lord of the Rings journey feel to it so far, with a little underlying magic to keep the story captivating. It is good to see a story where Jareth shines as the mercurial Fae royal, with plot development that diverges away from an awkward adolescent coming of age story that was the core of Labyrinth.
ariella21 chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Really enjoying it, good to ha e a very Jareth central story. As long as there is no romance without Sarah I'm happy