Reviews for Guardian
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Excellent! And a great twist at the end!
RangerLou2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Alright, ya got me. The episode this is based on is one of my favorites.(Why people don't like it is beyond me.) The perspective of the Angel was to say th e least unique . The 'deleted' end scene with Jake, ...exellant.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
...*mouth is in a small 'o' of suprise* The last line..WOW, so unexpected!I mean..o.o Whoa...
Ms. Kinnikufan chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
An incredibly done, beliveble take on "Guardian angels" and that's also very well in tone for "Daria. The ending was touching.
Damocles32 Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was amazing! It has too be one of the best fics I've ever read, and not just out of the Daria fics, either. It was perfect! In length, narrative, subject, and I really liked the angel's additude. I'll have to read your other stories to see if they're all this good!
Kim chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
That was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. :)
Justin Smith1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Pretty darned good; it certainly brought a little mist to my eyes. Overall: 4.25 of 5 stars.
Richard chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Guardian Chapter 1

Thank you for a funny, touching Daria fan fic. Even Mad Dogs have hope for redemption. Can't think of any suggestions for improvement. Please continue writing. With Gratitude, Richard
This truth drives me into madness chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
You have this wonderful way of taking something that we've all seen one way and making us see it in a completely different light while still keeping the integrity of the original piece.

Well, well done.
po chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
that story was great and the part about Jakes dad was so cool nice one. maybe you should think about another one.
starah chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Aw. This was extremely touching and heart-provoking. The twist at the end really made me think. I honestly love that last line. I wish the fic had included more of Daria's opinions on angels, maybe a bit of a change, but I think this is an excellent story overall. SPG is perfect and the beauty of the whole story flow was great. Very Daria-ey. *thumbs up*
KS Claw chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Aw this was really good! The ending espeacially was really sweet ::smiles::
Rainne chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
That was wonderful, really moving, especially the end (I won't give it away). I barely remembered that episode, but I really liked how you gave it a whole different plot line of an angel trying to simultaneously protect his family and himself. It was funny too, particularly that bit about the shotgun in the convent. I put that on my bio, I hope you don't mind. You have a lot of talent, keep writing.
chastity666 chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
What a great fic! I loved that episode and you did a great justice to it. I also loved the twist at the end about Jake's dad. SUPER EXCELLENT!
aj chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Wow! That was totally cool. I loved that episode of Daria. It was almost as good as actually watching the show, which I can't do right now, being grounded. Nice little surprise at the end about Jake's dad. Keep up the good work.