Reviews for The Girl with the Sugar Lips
amogle chapter 20 . 1/27
Loved it
pnkats chapter 20 . 1/27
such a perfect ending. as always I love Edwards pov a lot. so glad you gave us this
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 16 . 1/27
I had forgotten that they ruined their night. I wish Jasper had reached them sooner so neither one would have gotten hurt.
DutchGirl01 chapter 20 . 1/25
Loved the ending, thanks so much for sharing this story with us.
melissamary55 chapter 20 . 1/24
Love it and can't wait for the epi and what the future has for them
Romana973 chapter 20 . 1/24
Thanks for a great chapter!
midnitereader chapter 20 . 1/24
It's wonderful to see their story from Edward's POV. He's such a worrier. He knows to make the right decisions where work is concerned, but with love he's just as uncertain as everyone else. He's grown so much. He's learned it's okay to move on and find love again. It's okay to be happy. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them.
NKubie chapter 20 . 1/23
I've really enjoyed the story from the EPOV! I hadn't realized how truly nervous he was.

Mistydeb chapter 20 . 1/23
Aww, poor Edward, he nearly wrapped himself up in knots there for a bit, he really does over think everything. At least she said yes, even if she isn’t ready just yet. His journey has been a long one, but he got there in the end. Debbie
Payton79 chapter 20 . 1/23
Awww, I loved that proposal. I was a bit disappointed it took them so long to get married after it. Maybe the epilogue to this version can shed some light on that.
jule2 chapter 20 . 1/23
Brilliantly done.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 20 . 1/23
I loved the andtory and its counterpart.
You brought them to such a lovely place!
I’m so glad you shared with us.
GorGirl chapter 20 . 1/23
What a special place to propose! And she said yes!
dpennell007 chapter 20 . 1/23
Despite himself, Edward managed not to blow it. lol. I'm glad you decided to add the EPOV story. It was interesting to see what was going on in his head during that time.