Reviews for Traitor to the Cause
Hi! I really love this story but can u give us the missing link? I cant find it in you profile.. PLEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEE Share it again! THANK YOU!
Axcel chapter 2 . 3/13
You made a mistake, though. No matter how paranoid you get, you cannot charge someone for treason without grounds for it. Even if you try to slip it under the radar, charging someone with reason for enforcing a law when she already, on live television, explained the law she was enforcing. Then, trying to charge her with reason would likely receive a massive and violent reaction from the public.

That, and piss off five people who used to routinely wipe out entire military bases ON FOOT.
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh, yes, let's target the Gundam pilots. Because that worked out SO WELL for every other government (of which there were several) that has done the same. Brilliant!
najat chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I can't find the missing part in chapter 13
Can you please give me the link
Thuy Vi chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Love your story! One of the very few fanfictions I enjoy from Gundam Wing that is with Heero Y./Relena P. Thank you. :)
kansa chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
Gah! End it like that! Although it had a very romantic feel, like the ending of Fever Pitch.
jhian casey chapter 30 . 2/28/2015
omg! omg! omg! this is soooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooddddd...! im so overwhelmed with the story.. nice twists and turns..! (though i hope you could have added a chapter for a much elaborate-happy-ending..lols) anyway, you'reso damn good..! this will certainly one of my favorite GW fic.. awesomenessss! great job..!)
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
still love this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Still one of my all time favorites!
KIWIDASH chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i love your stories!
VeraVera chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
an amazing story (:
Aeris-Eithne chapter 30 . 10/4/2011
I finally had to read this because I'd heard so much about this. And what can I say? You're the Gundam Wing master!

The pacing of this story is just excellent. If it were printed, it would be a page-turner. The drama, the romance, the political intrigue... this is one of the few true GW epics on this whole darn website. I was riveted.

Like some reviewers have said, I wasn't thrilled with the idea of Heero as a sports star, either, but I accepted it because all of the mangas have Heero becoming a "typical" college student after the wars, and even the anime depicted him as a natural athlete. Why not flesh that out a bit and have him become a professional player? Plus I'm a huge soccer fan, so the idea of Heero playing it had me giddy. _

Another thing I like about your stories; you always keep all of the Gundam pilots so in character, and yet so believable as people. When I read this, I pictured the characters as actual human beings rather than their anime counterparts, like I was watching a live-action movie. You've managed to make them all so real. I especially love the way you write Wufei and Trowa... I've seen their personalities butchered so many times. You give them some of the best treatment... for a moment, I wanted Relena to run away with either one of them! It makes me wish there was another strong female lead in Gundam Wing that could be coupled with either of them... Alas, I don't think there is (Sally is too old for Wufei, I think, and Catherine is Trowa's sister!).

Sorry. Long review. In short, I love love love this. I hope to read more writing of yours soon.
AndrewsRedSweater chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Black Rose, I have read this fic three times since you first posted it, and it is still good. Your fanfictions are what first introduced me to fanfic and inspired me to write. Love your stories!
AndrewsRedSweater chapter 30 . 4/19/2011
kkiiittttyyyyy chapter 30 . 1/9/2011
I first read your story when I was about twelve or thirteen, I think. I'm twenty years old now and Traitor to the Cause is still one of my favorite Gundam Wing fanfics. You did a marvelous job. :)
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »