Reviews for Traitor to the Cause
najat chapter 1 . 11/10
I can't find the missing part in chapter 13
Can you please give me the link
Thuy Vi chapter 3 . 5/2
Love your story! One of the very few fanfictions I enjoy from Gundam Wing that is with Heero Y./Relena P. Thank you. :)
kansa chapter 30 . 4/10
Gah! End it like that! Although it had a very romantic feel, like the ending of Fever Pitch.
jhian casey chapter 30 . 2/28
omg! omg! omg! this is soooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooddddd...! im so overwhelmed with the story.. nice twists and turns..! (though i hope you could have added a chapter for a much elaborate-happy-ending..lols) anyway, you'reso damn good..! this will certainly one of my favorite GW fic.. awesomenessss! great job..!)
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
still love this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Still one of my all time favorites!
KIWIDASH chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i love your stories!
VeraVera chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
an amazing story (:
Aeris-Eithne chapter 30 . 10/4/2011
I finally had to read this because I'd heard so much about this. And what can I say? You're the Gundam Wing master!

The pacing of this story is just excellent. If it were printed, it would be a page-turner. The drama, the romance, the political intrigue... this is one of the few true GW epics on this whole darn website. I was riveted.

Like some reviewers have said, I wasn't thrilled with the idea of Heero as a sports star, either, but I accepted it because all of the mangas have Heero becoming a "typical" college student after the wars, and even the anime depicted him as a natural athlete. Why not flesh that out a bit and have him become a professional player? Plus I'm a huge soccer fan, so the idea of Heero playing it had me giddy. _

Another thing I like about your stories; you always keep all of the Gundam pilots so in character, and yet so believable as people. When I read this, I pictured the characters as actual human beings rather than their anime counterparts, like I was watching a live-action movie. You've managed to make them all so real. I especially love the way you write Wufei and Trowa... I've seen their personalities butchered so many times. You give them some of the best treatment... for a moment, I wanted Relena to run away with either one of them! It makes me wish there was another strong female lead in Gundam Wing that could be coupled with either of them... Alas, I don't think there is (Sally is too old for Wufei, I think, and Catherine is Trowa's sister!).

Sorry. Long review. In short, I love love love this. I hope to read more writing of yours soon.
AndrewsRedSweater chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Black Rose, I have read this fic three times since you first posted it, and it is still good. Your fanfictions are what first introduced me to fanfic and inspired me to write. Love your stories!
AndrewsRedSweater chapter 30 . 4/19/2011
kkiiittttyyyyy chapter 30 . 1/9/2011
I first read your story when I was about twelve or thirteen, I think. I'm twenty years old now and Traitor to the Cause is still one of my favorite Gundam Wing fanfics. You did a marvelous job. :)
LuckyRogue15 chapter 30 . 12/30/2010
all in all would have to give this story a 3/5. some parts were good and other parts pissed me off. For me i not really see Heero just taking a back seat and not really doing anything about the situation. Other points about the story irked me, like heero playing soccer and the fact that Relena was more anti social than heero was in the series, but it is up to the author to decide how they want to write the story and you did that so i must applaud you for your skills as a writer and while I would not call this my favorite fan-fiction nor did i like the story enough that i will favorite it, but i will say that i did enjoy reading it and it gave me a few ideas for the Gundam Wing fan-fiction that i am writing now so i thank you for that.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 30 . 12/13/2010
Hahaha! Epic! I kid you not, the story as a whole was good. Noteworthy, but the ending...THAT was EPIC! Lol. :)
star chapter 30 . 11/19/2010