Reviews for Traitor to the Cause
darkfairy88 chapter 30 . 10/21/2017
Came across this story and see that it was written so long ago. Excellent story!
Spartangurl chapter 30 . 7/7/2017
alot of people has been saying that the ending was somehow anticlimatic, but i beg to differ. it actually touched me down to my very soul. also... you were able to end the story on a very 'Gundam-y' sort of way. you are brilliant. you were able to take me on rollercoaster ride of emotions... and that kiss was indeed long over due.
Spartangurl chapter 17 . 7/7/2017
i like this Brian guy..
Keiko chapter 30 . 9/5/2016
I've been on a Gundam W fanfic binge reading and I can't believe that I've missed this fanfic ever since I got into reading fanfiction.

Your ideas and how you wove the plot and let it unfold were brilliant, and there was just the right amount of drama, action, and suspense. The length at which you posted the chapters was just at the right length, too - not too long and wordy, and not too short to warrant it being called a filler. Great job, overall! (You've probably heard that a lot though, haha.)

My only complaint - which isn't really much of a complaint to be honest - is that I would have loved to see where Dorothy Catalonia would have stood in all of this. Would she have been with, or even behind, the ESUN's dastardly plan, or would she have stood beside her frienemy, Relena, and protected the identities of the Gundam pilots that she had once fought with? That would have been a great additional detail to the story, but of course this is your story, and you decide who to use in it. :D

Again - and it cannot be emphasised enough - this was a great story, and I wish you all the best in the future endeavours - hopefully also of the literary path, since you obviously have a knack for it. ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/12/2016
Hi! I really love this story but can u give us the missing link? I cant find it in you profile.. PLEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEE Share it again! THANK YOU!
Axcel chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
You made a mistake, though. No matter how paranoid you get, you cannot charge someone for treason without grounds for it. Even if you try to slip it under the radar, charging someone with reason for enforcing a law when she already, on live television, explained the law she was enforcing. Then, trying to charge her with reason would likely receive a massive and violent reaction from the public.

That, and piss off five people who used to routinely wipe out entire military bases ON FOOT.
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Oh, yes, let's target the Gundam pilots. Because that worked out SO WELL for every other government (of which there were several) that has done the same. Brilliant!
najat chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I can't find the missing part in chapter 13
Can you please give me the link
Thuy Vi chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Love your story! One of the very few fanfictions I enjoy from Gundam Wing that is with Heero Y./Relena P. Thank you. :)
kansa chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
Gah! End it like that! Although it had a very romantic feel, like the ending of Fever Pitch.
jhian casey chapter 30 . 2/28/2015
omg! omg! omg! this is soooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooddddd...! im so overwhelmed with the story.. nice twists and turns..! (though i hope you could have added a chapter for a much elaborate-happy-ending..lols) anyway, you'reso damn good..! this will certainly one of my favorite GW fic.. awesomenessss! great job..!)
ForgottenStorm87 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
still love this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Still one of my all time favorites!
KIWIDASH chapter 1 . 10/21/2012